+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zornar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: butcher 300

Default butcher 300

Helo forum i am a returner and i have a small question i reach 300point with the butcher skill but it is stoped,there are no more next level.Help me i think there are more reachable level after master.Thank you.

300 is max for the original game. After that, you need to change to new expansion content to level up further. Go to Tempest Bay and find the trainers there.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Askha View Post
    Helo forum i am a returner and i have a small question i reach 300point with the butcher skill but it is stoped,there are no more next level.Help me i think there are more reachable level after master.Thank you.

When you reach 300 you need to reach the 2nd main city named "Tempest Bay" which you have 4 ways to get there:
    1) You can get summoned there through a friend/group
    2) Reach level 50
    3) Use "Tempest Insignia" which is a purchase item (but it's account wide so you get one per character)
    4) Gamble on an Instant Adventure taking you to either island (whether it be Dusken or Brevane (those are not regions of the map it'll specifically say the area like Ashora Steppes of Infinity etc.)) (this requires level 10 minimum)
    Last edited by Taerentym; 12-30-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Plane Touched

Actually each capital city should have an NPC near the portal that will take you to tempest bay .. there's one just in front and to the right of the one in meridian that will take you to TB or either the Brevane or Dusken starting region. I think this works once you hit level 48.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by KaterinaAmaranth View Post
    Actually each capital city should have an NPC near the portal that will take you to tempest bay .. there's one just in front and to the right of the one in meridian that will take you to TB or either the Brevane or Dusken starting region. I think this works once you hit level 48.

Ah I probably been lied to, I thought it was 50 it probably is 48 and I more than likely was mistaken

Rift Disciple

Another way for a low level character to get to Tempest Bay is during some of the World Events when you can get a free port there from Sanctum or Meridian.

Summerfest and Carnival of the Ascended both offer a free port to Tempest Bay. The main Carnival of the Ascended events occur in Tempest Bay but many can be done by low level characters.

+ Reply to Thread