+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aranka

Thread: Just came back - Crafting Issues (user error)

Soulwalker

Default Just came back - Crafting Issues (user error)

Hi all, sorry if this is addressed somewhere that I am missing. I just got back after years of being away, so this is like a whole new game for me. I talked to the butcher trainer and for whatever reason when I talked to another master, it asked me to unlearn one of my professions so, I picked butchering (yeah I know, not the brightest crayon) - Anyways....Now I cannot seem to pick up any crafting skills or unlearn any my crafting panel shows fishing and survival but none of the masters will let me drop them and I cannot train in any others...

So, I assume this is a user error and am curious..anyone happen to be able to give me some helpful tips on how to pick up crafting skills? (blush) - thanks all!

Soulwalker

Figured it out. And in case anyone else new comes around and has the problem..make sure when talking to the trainers you check your filters...mine was set to learned, which was apparently not showing anything because I had nothing learned...make sure available is checked.

A little sidenote.. and good for you figuring out the dropdown options, most people don't look at those

Survival and Fishing are basic skills. Everybody has them, they come with the character.
    Next to that, you can train 3 other gathering/crafting skills.
    You can extend the 3 skill slots by buying a trade skill extension in store, those are for one skill on one char only.

At level 60, your ascended trove will contain a crafting skill scroll, with which you can train one skill to 375, in case you want to change skills at higher level or easily train a skill you didn't bother about at lower level. You will need to have that skill trained/active before using that scroll.

+ Reply to Thread