+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weekly crafting rifts

Soulwalker

Default Weekly crafting rifts

Hey,

I've read a lot about weekly crafting rifts and Padma Ultan in Meridian tells me that she will offer me those once I reach level 300.
    At level 50 I used an item to boost outfittery to 375 and thought I could do those rifts but Padma only offers daily quests.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
    Andre

Xly
    Rift Chaser

I'm assuming you wanna do the lvl 70 crafting rifts? You need 500 in whatever producing skill (Outfitter in your case) to get the quest for the current lure. The quest itself can be picked up in Alittu, bottom floor, in the room with the eternal weapon guy.

Soulwalker

Yeah this is pretty misleading, as someone who came back after 5 years, I also got the 375 for outfitter and the lady just says come back when you've reached 300 and ill give you a quest. They should update these things to lead new returning players where they need to go.

Rift Chaser

Rift has had 4 end game levels - 50, 60, 65 and now 70. I know there are crafting rifts corresponding to the 50, 65 and 70 end game levels. The level 70 ones are the most useful ones now. The old crafting rifts would provide low level crafting materials that would not be of use for the 70 end game but might be useful to craft old armor or weapons for costume use.

Some crafted dimension items, such as the Sea Strider (ship), require rare items (Imperishable Life, Imperishable Tide, Imperishable Prismatic Mote, etc.) from the level 65 end game crafting rifts. If you deliberately don't buy the crafting upgrade to go beyond 450 skill, I believe you can still get those weekly crafting rift quests in Choreburg (Margle Palace) in Draumheim. A level 70 can easily solo the level 65 crafting rifts.

Do you even CRift? - Crafting Rift Summary/Guide for 65 end game
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ary-guide.html

+ Reply to Thread