+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4.5 runes...

Shadowlander

Default 4.5 runes...

As i now finally have my rogue on 70 i wanted to do something good for him and enchant the equip...but it seems that there are no more runes for distance weapons like bows and guns?

I have a rune crafting twink, but did not find any of those just mainhand/offhand or two-handed...so can someone pls help?

Is there no bow/gun rune at the moment or can i use two-handed runes instead?

Greets and thx for help.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Baelger View Post
    As i now finally have my rogue on 70 i wanted to do something good for him and enchant the equip...but it seems that there are no more runes for distance weapons like bows and guns?

I have a rune crafting twink, but did not find any of those just mainhand/offhand or two-handed...so can someone pls help?

Is there no bow/gun rune at the moment or can i use two-handed runes instead?

Greets and thx for help.
    There are only few slots left in PoA where you can apply runes, ranged does not have a rune anymore.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Shadowlander

allright...thx for the quick help :-)

Champion

Runes can only be applied to weapons (not ranged), legs, seals, and there's a useless shoulder rune for gathering skills.

With the monthly calendar giving rune unsocketers the entire profession was rendered useless.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Skye@Vigil

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread