+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is currently dropping Shaleweave Recipes?

Default Who is currently dropping Shaleweave Recipes?

Good Morning!
    I've scoured the interwebs and forums and most of the notes regarding quest based recipes are from 2011-2012 and really offer little in where this recipe drops.

Can someone be kind enough to share where they've seen this recipe dropped?

Thank you in advance!

What recipes, exactly? You can get 3 from any Outfitter Recipes NPC, like Tiel in Tempest Bay.

The recipe to actually make Shaleweave. It's a quest drop like Lockweave. Spiritweave will be the same as I understand it.

If someone has actually received the recipe, whether in drop form or at a vendor, can you please let me know where?

Prophet of Telara

Er, can't you just buy those from the trainers now?
    RIP Icewatch and Argent.
    Not another damn penny.

Not that I have found.

I'm only asking for replies from those who A) have the Outfitting Skill
    and B) have received the recipe to unlock Shaleweave. Not the gear recipe. Just to unlock making Shaleweave. This is a drop recipe.

Please, only replies from those who have found this.

outfitter myself, got the drops..

it doesn't matter tho that I have outfitter...

check the recipes in store/at trainer, in which shaleweave is used. The char level the recipe is intended for is the level of humanoid mobs you are looking for.

From memory, you should be looking at humanoid mobs level 36 to 44.. droughtlands for example... that would then be the kobolds, centaurs and the elites around splitmouth ponds in the far south
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-01-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Shadowlander

I just got a quest item for this off a mob in a dungeon on my outfitter, it was either King's Breach or Foul Cascade. I'm thinking it was the latter.

I actually found it on Dashe Teel in Moonshade Highlands and the quest drop is called Tough Silken Cloth. At least that's where I think it came from. I never heard the telltale music when a quest is dropped.

Perhaps the moral of this is there isn't a central quest database (not a real/proper one), which sends people in 10 different directions. It's a resentment against Trion that I've been nursing, going on 6 years or so. Whatever it may be, it's a long time to hold a grudge. But I put on my big girl pants and carry on. /rant

the quest is to make 10 bolts of cloth ... 2 different types.. always been that way..

and you get the recipe once you turn in the bolts of cloth.

imho... outdated, since other professions get the 'combine basic mats to a new type of mat' simply train the recipe.

+ Reply to Thread