+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patron Bonus Rewards Skill?

Default Patron Bonus Rewards Skill?

Why is Skill not part of the Patron Bonus Rewards? Every other aspect of the game receives a 40% increase through patron expect crafters. Is this something we can get changed?

Pretty please?
    |AoC|Exposure|Mutiny|Crayons|Virus|Trinity|DoT

uhm... why?

for gathering, you can gather above your skill level and get 1 skill point with every piece/node/mobe you farm..

guild perk rewards a chance at an extra skill point.

crafting skills.. craft orange recipes, maybe on occasion a yellow recipe.. should get you that 1 skill point for every item crafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    uhm... why?

for gathering, you can gather above your skill level and get 1 skill point with every piece/node/mobe you farm..
    This is not true for gathering or fishing unless you find a school of fish and even then its not 1/1. Visionary stages are slower to max for that reason.

Just curious why crafting skills bonuses are not included into patron? The purpose of Patron is to expedite the advancement of your character in different areas of the game. Why is crafting excluded?
    Last edited by Learan; 01-22-2018 at 09:56 AM.
    |AoC|Exposure|Mutiny|Crayons|Virus|Trinity|DoT

you can level fishing to around 485 with catching about 400 fish.

you can level fishing on crafting recipes...

as for gathering... go skill level 1, get summoned to anywhere but silverwood/freemarch and you will get 1 skill point per animal.

you can level gathering on crafting recipes.

Other than that... gathering is also about getting partial skill points, when the advised skill level on the farming node i yellow or green.

So skill 1 farming an animal in shimmersand gets a skill point
    skill 250 farming an animal in shimmersand gets a partial skill point, since at that point, the recipe will be yellow... no difference from crafting where a yellow recipe has upto 70% chance of granting a skill point, while an orange recipe will grant a skill point.
    Last edited by Aranka; 01-22-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post

guild perk rewards a chance at an extra skill point.
    This seems to work no more.

I an leveling a craft and doing daily quest every day for it. Before I got 2 points for one craft with guild perk. Happened often (1/3 maybe).
    Now I've been doing my daily for one month, each day giving only ONE skill point. Seems guild perk is broken (or had been nerfed).

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread