+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Faradok

Thread: Can't get Celestial Crafting Weekly

Telaran

Default Can't get Celestial Crafting Weekly

I have several professions that are 525 level. But when I go to R23-JK to pick up the Celestial crafting weekly, he doesn't have the option to pick up the quest. Only his recipes are available.
    I've looked at my quest log and verified that I do not have any other crafting quest. And I don't have the Celestial questing as I just found the quest giver. What could be the problem?

Soulwalker

you said several but you didnt mention which ones?

only the professions crafting things give a weekly quest. the collecting professions dont give a weekly.

that would be my first guess :-)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Faradok View Post
    you said several but you didnt mention which ones?

only the professions crafting things give a weekly quest. the collecting professions dont give a weekly.

that would be my first guess :-)
    Apothecary, Armorsmith, Weaponsmith and one other.

Shadowlander

Yeah, those should definitely give you one (I have an Apoth and Artificer who gets those quests). I seem to remember you had to be a certain level though, perhaps that's the issue? I can't recall exactly as I ended up levelling my alts to 70 anyway (first time in years), but think it was not max but maybe 67 or something.

Alittu crafting lure requirements are

character level 70
    + crafting skill level 500 (survivalist and harvesting skills are not included in this)

you will get a choice between all crafting skill you have at 500 and can only do one of those weekly.

the npc gives 2 types of quests.. one for craft lure, the other is for a chosen reward (rep decrees, bag of crafting marks, celestial or tower fragments)
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-21-2018 at 06:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread