+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: scrolls

Default scrolls

are scrolls crafted and if so by which profession. i've looked thru most of the profession guides and dont see recipes for them. sorry still new and trying to figure the game out ty for any responses
    I don't know if I can open up I've been opened enough I don't know if I can open up I'm not a birthday present...MM

Default I believe

I bleeve it is the skill set of the Artificer that crafts scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzan View Post
    I bleeve it is the skill set of the Artificer that crafts scrolls.
    tyvm im still learning the game and wasnt sure and noone in my guild is on atm
    I don't know if I can open up I've been opened enough I don't know if I can open up I'm not a birthday present...MM

If you mean parchment for things like totems and whatnot, that's Artificer.

If you mean those stat-buffing scrolls you get as random drops, those are random drops - no profession crafts those.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    If you mean parchment for things like totems and whatnot, that's Artificer.

If you mean those stat-buffing scrolls you get as random drops, those are random drops - no profession crafts those.
    Yea the stat ones. I keep getting different answers. Some say art others say dreamweavers. Idk i just hate paying the price people want for them right now

Quote Originally Posted by Talonanes View Post
    Yea the stat ones. I keep getting different answers. Some say art others say dreamweavers. Idk i just hate paying the price people want for them right now
    Artificer does craft stat scrolls. I have dex +90 scrolls for my rogue that seem to stack with all raid buffs so use them!
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Scrolls are completely useless - but if you really want them - here the list with information where to get them - https://rift.magelo.com/en/items/149/Scroll
    Last edited by Isp; 12-22-2017 at 09:18 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Scrolls are completely useless - but if you really want them - here the list with information where to get them - https://rift.magelo.com/en/items/149/Scroll
    why are they useless? Anything to give me even a slight edge as i quest is not useless

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Talonanes View Post
    why are they useless? Anything to give me even a slight edge as i quest is not useless
    Find right build which works for you and you'll be killing most ow mobs easily and without any consumables. And in raids stat addition from scrolls in so small that they not worth time you spend on applying them.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Find right build which works for you and you'll be killing most ow mobs easily and without any consumables. And in raids stat addition from scrolls in so small that they not worth time you spend on applying them.
    I disagree. Everything adds up and the scrolls are ridiculously cheap to make, I use left over mats that would sit in my bags anyway.

The bigger problem is that scrolls don't stack with player stat buffs.
    Also, scrolls don't last through death.

thank you for the information. Right now since its only been about week since i started playing im still learning and figure since the first time i level I was gonna do the story and then do IAs on next toon they would help out

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    The bigger problem is that scrolls don't stack with player stat buffs.
    Also, scrolls don't last through death.
    What do you mean player stat buffs? I've had my scroll buffs work in raid. I have been looking for what specifically doesn't stack with these.

Shadowlander

At 65 they didn't stack with bard dex buff. Haven't tried at 70

Hah, it's worse than not stacking.
    For example,
    * Tenebrean Scroll of Endurance (90 End) prevents you from getting Heroic Resolve (1000 End) and overwrites the buff if it is there and you use the scroll
    * Tenebrean Scroll of Wisdom (90 Wis) prevents you from getting Wisdom of the Ages (1000 Wis) and overwrites the buff if it is there and you use the scroll
    * Boon of Resurgence (1000 of all main stats) correctly does not stack with Tenebrean Scroll of Wisdom, and using TSoW when you have BoR on wastes the scroll

Using scrolls in a group can at worst actively make you miss out on a ton of stats, and at best are a waste of plat.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-23-2017 at 05:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast