+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: scrolls

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Hah, it's worse than not stacking.
    For example,
    * Tenebrean Scroll of Endurance (90 End) prevents you from getting Heroic Resolve (1000 End) and overwrites the buff if it is there and you use the scroll
    * Tenebrean Scroll of Wisdom (90 Wis) prevents you from getting Wisdom of the Ages (1000 Wis) and overwrites the buff if it is there and you use the scroll
    * Boon of Resurgence (1000 of all main stats) correctly does not stack with Tenebrean Scroll of Wisdom, and using TSoW when you have BoR on wastes the scroll

Using scrolls in a group can at worst actively make you miss out on a ton of stats, and at best are a waste of plat.

Thanks Ill look into this, I've only been using them for a few weeks , but it makes sense if they are preventing other buffs why I wouldn't notice this.

What about your ascended abilities or the consumables from rifts, ie sunken tablet or the others?

I won't be able to check in game until tomorrow evening.
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Find right build which works for you and you'll be killing most ow mobs easily and without any consumables. And in raids stat addition from scrolls in so small that they not worth time you spend on applying them.
    tyvm for the infotmation
    I don't know if I can open up I've been opened enough I don't know if I can open up I'm not a birthday present...MM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2