+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Slipmat
  • 2 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By Marnth

Thread: Uncle Stan's Daily Fishing Quest in TB

Plane Walker

Default Uncle Stan's Daily Fishing Quest in TB

Sorry if this is already posted I was unable to find it. I do Uncle Stan's fishing daily in TB and now find my toons that are at Visionary Fishing level are unable to do this quest. Has this quest been changed? If so is there another daily quest for Visionary level with the same payout ?
    Last edited by Marnth; 09-17-2017 at 04:54 AM.
    Newest Dims: A Small World@laethys Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild@Laethys

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

There's also an Uncle Stan's daily quest at Choreburg, the crafting area just outside Margle Palace in Draumheim, Nightmare Tide Expansion.

Fairly sure i could still pick up the Tempest Bay daily as well even though i'm maxed out in fishing, having said that, haven't done it in months so it may gave changed.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    There's also an Uncle Stan's daily quest at Choreburg, the crafting area just outside Margle Palace in Draumheim, Nightmare Tide Expansion.

Fairly sure i could still pick up the Tempest Bay daily as well even though i'm maxed out in fishing, having said that, haven't done it in months so it may gave changed.
    My apologies I wasn't clear in the above post. I am aware of the Margle Palace quest. However the payout for the TB quest is 12 plat plus while the Palace is 3p plus. I was able to do the TB quest with the Visionary toons until recently this seems to have changed. I will revise the question above.
    Thanks for the response
    Last edited by Marnth; 09-17-2017 at 05:07 AM.
    Newest Dims: A Small World@laethys Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild@Laethys

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

I'm in game now and just checked Uncle Stan in Tempest Bay and he still offers me a daily, today is Cape Jule, and it still pays out 12 plat.

This is on my maxed out Visionary main char.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I'm in game now and just checked Uncle Stan in Tempest Bay and he still offers me a daily, today is Cape Jule, and it still pays out 12 plat.

This is on my maxed out Visionary main char.
    Thank you it must be a glitch for me I will put in a ticket.
    Thanks again. Much appreciated

Totally on mind end Problem fixed
    Thank you
    Last edited by Marnth; 09-17-2017 at 05:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread