+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Semiso

Thread: Equine equation

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default Equine equation

    I'm curious - Why aren't unicorns in Scatherran harvestable for leather while the centaurs in Gedlo drop cloth and are harvestable for leather? Seems a bit odd to me that a sentient race can be harvested while a magical animal can not be.

  2. #2
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I dunno, maybe too much Harry Potter influence among the dev team.

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser Poshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Something about horse type creatures. The horses in Ashen cant be butchered either.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Linolea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Perth, WA, Oz
    Posts
    1,824

    Default

    You can't butcher humans or horses, but horse-humans are fine. Makes perfect sense...

    Maybe you are salvaging their leather clothes/saddles... but why the heck would a centaur have need for either?
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linolea View Post
    Maybe you are salvaging their leather clothes/saddles... but why the heck would a centaur have need for either?
    to give horsie rides? why, are you against horsie rides?
    "flurpphbtphbtpsplurrrrrtpoootis"
    a.k.a. slap matt

  6. #6
    Ascendant Linolea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Perth, WA, Oz
    Posts
    1,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyy View Post
    to give horsie rides? why, are you against horsie rides?
    I got the general imnpression that centaurs get stroppy with people wanting to ride them (horsie style ... get your mind out of the gutter).
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Semiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linolea View Post
    I got the general imnpression that centaurs get stroppy with people wanting to ride them (horsie style ... get your mind out of the gutter).
    Me ogre, me see horsi style, me think doggistyle

  8. #8
    Soulwalker Drvorkovondarklight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default Thats Sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutter View Post
    I'm curious - Why aren't unicorns in Scatherran harvestable for leather while the centaurs in Gedlo drop cloth and are harvestable for leather? Seems a bit odd to me that a sentient race can be harvested while a magical animal can not be.

    It would be uncivilized if we killed unicorns like the tuath'de or however you spell their name.

    yet in some twisted way, they should be more than butchered, perhaps a horn twisted off and rune broken for more power, muuu ahahahahahaaa !!
    WooT

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts