+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dimples
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko

Thread: Why are there no Alittu Crafting Tables?

Shadowlander

Default Why are there no Alittu Crafting Tables?

Unless I am missing seeing the crafting area, just wanted to know is there any foreseeable future to place crafting tables in Alittu? Just gets a bit annoying to port back to TB or the main city to grab a table when I run out of enhancements for mounting, armor, healing potions...etc..would help a lot if there were some tables in the Celestial Lands.

Just put all the crafting tables, your bank inventory and even a mail box in one of your dimensions. Then you can access them from anywhere, at any time, no porting into any town required.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

There's not a lot in Alittu, by design.

TB is the hub. Porting there is free.

Or take advantage of the "on every shard" dim known as Bank Access.

Contains all the crafting tables, plus a bank, guild bank, and mailbox.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

its not that big of a deal but it is a waste to have to go to TB on my alt for the skill trainers. Would be nice to have those in a dim as well, I just always seemed to be in the middle of an area for a quest and I would reach the max on my mining or foraging to then have to port to TB fly back to an area and then ride to wherever I was before.

Champion

I think it is still strange to have no crafting stations in Allitu. Some 'cities' in Dusken and Brevane also have their own crafting stations and class trainers, even though TB existed as a major hub. Sometimes I still go there to craft, just for the nice atmosphere in Dusken.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    I think it is still strange to have no crafting stations in Allitu. Some 'cities' in Dusken and Brevane also have their own crafting stations and class trainers, even though TB existed as a major hub. Sometimes I still go there to craft, just for the nice atmosphere in Dusken.
    I always took that as flavor to the world. Like the bunkers in Eastern Holdings were places where lived for ages, so they made it look like a hub city to show how these people survived.

As for Allitu, I believe it was done to encourage people to congregate in the same city, even if you didn't own the PoA expac.

I personally avoid TB unless I need to do my crafting dailies which I do on Seastone because it worked: every other shard is packed and far too laggy.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    There's not a lot in Alittu, by design.

TB is the hub. Porting there is free.
    Porting to TB might be free, but you still have to pay to get back. Either by coin or using up your one hour soul bind if you happen to change it to Alittu. I find the crafting area in TB to crowded, mostly by afk'ers on their mounts.

Shadowlander

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post

Not sure what your meaning is, I have never "shard-hopped". Been with the game since inception and shard transfer used to be a bit more complex but never felt the "itch" to explore other "shards". Also, not much of a "dimension" person even though I have a maxed Dreamweaver and still haven't made an upgraded dim from the free ones. Might take Dimples advice and make a crafting area in one of them, or upgrade to a better neighborhood. Thanks for all the input.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post

I researched your "Bank Access" dim. I see what you are talking about now. A player has set up a dim on "every shard" with access to her dims for anyone to craft there. Very nice of this person. She must have spent a lot of time in crafting rifts to acquire all those crafting tables and whatever else she needed. Thanks again for the heads up Sam appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread