+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where do I train crafting above 450?

Default Where do I train crafting above 450?

Got around to raising DW today (after 40 or so crifts without an orange quality drop it occurred to me that maybe 451+ skill was needed) but can't find a trainer that goes over 450.

Either I need to grind yellow con recipes to get higher than 455 to the next recipe level in TB or Cherbourg or there is a trainer in Alittu and I didn't see one - if there is one in Alittu approximately where no icon for a trainer shows on my map. Thanks.
    Last edited by Dorotea; 04-19-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Never mind, someone told me there is no trainer in Alittu - to go with no AH - and I just need to grind in TB to get to the next level of recipes sold there - hopefully 460

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

There are recipes taught by the trainer in TB that bridge that gap.

Faecap Mushroom for example is taught at 450 and is orange until 460.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Thanks - I had picked a different recipe not realizing this and not wanting to clutter up my recipe list with a lot of recipes I would use only for skilling up. The one I picked turned yellow at 455.

This is NOT a complaint I remember skilling up with green recipes many times back in the day. But since the last 2 expansions came with new crafting trainers (TB and Cherbourg) I thought maybe this one did also and I was just being visually challenged when I never found it.

+ Reply to Thread