+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celestial trade runes

Soulwalker

Default Celestial trade runes

Am I missing something or are these only usable by toons that are not max skill level in that trade? I'm trying to figure out why I would want to buy the recipes and actually craft these new runes? Couldn't they have put something else in the game that would be more worthwhile in using the highest lvl materials on?

Sword of Telara

No they should be useful at all skill levels. It has been said that you should get 3 instead of 2 items per harvest of SFP nodes at max skill level, since the amount depends on the relative skill level since they removed the minimum requirements. I haven't tested it myself yet though.

And not sure if the fishing rune is useful at max level, since to my knowledge you'll always only get one fish.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Soulwalker

The runes make your level 575 if you are already at 525.
    The fishing rune is useless at max level.

Would like these more if they were not all shoulder slot. Personally I carry around 2 slots (for token boost) and 2 slots (for notoriety boost). Would be nice if I could rune those instead of carry 4 shoulders.

Soulwalker

Default Celestial Trade Runes Recipes Question

Where do you buy these recipes?

The fishing rune is not useless at all, in fact I believe it is over-tuned a bit. I've gotten up to 5, yes 5 fish on a cast sometimes I get 2 fish, sometimes 3 fish. This will not always work for extra fish but it works enough that the fish price will deflate very quickly on the AH.

You also are able to get higher quality fish with the chance to get garbage grey materials being reduced to a very low level. I am maxed fishing and fishing in newer zones so perhaps the great success rate has something to do with my catches.

You can buy these recipes in Alittu right of the stairs before going up to the second floor. Left of the library room there is an NPC who sells the new recipes and also gives weekly crafting quests.

Thunder
    Last edited by thunder 1; 04-28-2017 at 11:20 AM.

the fish runes were recently adjusted, to grant more fish....

As for recipes... add the recipes you want to your wishlist when you come across them. That way, you can buy them at any time through Rift Store/wishlist tab, without having to travel to the npc/vendor
    Last edited by Aranka; 04-30-2017 at 04:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread