+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What level for crift lures

Plane Touched

Default What level for crift lures

What level does the character have to be at to get the crift lures.Actual level. I have one is 67 that cannot get. Do i have to get her all the way to 70?

Also, why cant i get the last point? I have done the daily at least 10 time (yellow workorder and boost on) and havent had it ding.. so i made like 20 green things.. still no ding.. boost the whole time.

thx

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by irieguin View Post
    Also, why cant i get the last point? I have done the daily at least 10 time (yellow workorder and boost on) and havent had it ding.. so i made like 20 green things.. still no ding.. boost the whole time.
    check here http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...ease-help.html for several opinions.

having done so you will understand that it is all total B.S. (even CS don't know the reality of it)

It boils down to the unregulated RNG component.

I had 2 outfitters. One took over 2 weeks to get the last point, the other got the last 2 points in one day (amender + workorder)
    Last edited by Fiftyish; 04-01-2017 at 07:53 PM.

Shadowlander

We still need an answer to the OP's first question.. do you need to be level 70 to get the crift lure quest? I have 2 crafters that have maxed out as Visionary crafters (one with 4 tradeskills - apothecary, artificer, runecrafting and weaponsmith and the other is Outfitter / Armorsmith). Neither is level 70 and neither has been able to get quest.. Both are at least level 65 but I wasn't planning to grind them up to level 70 since that would mean taking time away from other toons that I do use to PVP or adventure with. If crafters have to be level 70 to get the celestial crafting lure quest, that seems a bit unfair to people that have dedicated crafters with the proper crafting level but not the experience level, considering the daily visionary crafting quests do not give experience points. Would think the requirement to obtain this quest should be based on crafting skill level not experience level

Previous crift lures were BOA so I used to get the quests on my crafters then transfer the lures to my adventuring alts to run the rifts and collect the material rewards from the rifts. Just doesn't make sense to limit the celestials to only players who have grinded up experience to level 70.
    Last edited by Clutter; 05-12-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Telaran

I think you do need to be 70. I have an alt with max skills (non gathering) and the quest is greyed out at level 69.

Though inference I believe 70 is required which sucks because one of my alts with 3 non-gathering skills (used only for crafting) is only around level 50-something. (though all levels were gained via crafting exp)

Shadowlander

I believe it is correct that level 70 is required to get the crafting lure quest. I could get the quest on my level 70 when I hit 501 skill in Dreamweaving and then 501 skill in Outfitting.

When I hit 501 skill in Artificer on my level 68, I could not get the quest.

Telaran

I can attest to the level 70, I recently leveled my alt just for the lure and he was 69 on my guild's crifting night. I couldn't make a spare lure for that week. And 500 in skill.
    Last edited by Mizuki Ayu; 05-17-2017 at 09:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread