+ Reply to Thread

Thread: congealed dreams quest

Telaran

Default congealed dreams quest

I have a new alt, I had previously lvl up to 65 thru IA's and dung's.
    After I hit 65 I decided to work crafting, used 2 lvl 450 skill boosts from SFP, for RC and Outfitter, then I lvld up survival and apoth , got all skills to 460, did the dailys for 375 tier then dailys for 450+ tier, then went to do congealed dreams weekly, didn't see anything avail from the quest giver in TB. is there something I need to do to "open" up the weekly? I didn't explore NT with then alt, so he has never been to margle.
    thanks.

Soulwalker

Hi there! The reason you don't see the quest is because you don't have a craft in the 376-450 skill range.
    May the frogue be with you.

Ascendant

Not entirely sure, but isn't the 'congealed dreams' one of those only available in Choreburg?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    isn't the 'congealed dreams' one of those only available in Choreburg?
    Howard is a rabbit of many talents, one which is been in two places at once, he's also in Tempest Bay with all the other weekly/daily NPCs, he's next to the Warfront/Conquest guys.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Howard is a rabbit of many talents, one which is been in two places at once, he's also in Tempest Bay with all the other weekly/daily NPCs, he's next to the Warfront/Conquest guys.
    Ah that's what I couldn't recall .... didn't mean to spread wrong information of course...

+ Reply to Thread