+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question re: Foundry orders (Ashora; sand-blasted bone etc.) for crafting alts

Default Question re: Foundry orders (Ashora; sand-blasted bone etc.) for crafting alts

I have a number of crafting alts; all have Qaj faction and are savant +. Some can get the quests to turn in the weekly/dailies at the Empyreal Outposts in Ashora, but some can't.

Is it tied to adventure level as well? Are there other places to turn them in on alts? Is there some other hidden prereq that I'm missing?

RSVP!

Thx,

E

Edit: alts in question are 51 and 58 btw, so they are within the range of the intended xpac afaik.

Edit 2: 58 could access them after relog; will IA to 55 on the 51s and see. But I won't like it!
    Last edited by Eggs; 02-21-2017 at 04:09 PM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    Are there other places to turn them in on alts?
    Have you been to K'Rom's Fortress? it's at the northern part of Ashora at

/setwaypoint 2971 6763

It definitely offers turn in quests for certain crafting mats plus about 5 or more 'normal' dailies, haven't been there in months so memory might be lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Have you been to K'Rom's Fortress? it's at the northern part of Ashora at

/setwaypoint 2971 6763

It definitely offers turn in quests for certain crafting mats plus about 5 or more 'normal' dailies, haven't been there in months so memory might be lacking.
    Yep, that's where my outfitter is parked. Lvl 52 alt, 400 outfitter. Can't interact with the NPC there or get the quests. Any suggestions?

~E

Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    Yep, that's where my outfitter is parked. Lvl 52 alt, 400 outfitter. Can't interact with the NPC there or get the quests. Any suggestions?

~E
    I believe that your alt is of too low a level to interact with the NPC. (At level 60 you can interact for sure, perhaps at 58 or so?) Although I have never understood the need to have oan alt do just crafting, I have heard that the NPC;s also have a character level requirement as well as a crafting level requirement.

Thunder

+ Reply to Thread