+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unsure how to progress from 290 to 300 (runecrafting)

Default Unsure how to progress from 290 to 300 (runecrafting)

Hi there!

I recently decided to clear out my banks, and use all the mats I've collected to level up crafting skills on my alts. I was able to push my level 15 alt's runecrafting up to 290, at which point the recipes dried up.

I looked at the recipe vendor and found a bunch of level 290 recipes. But, I need a "Master Craftsman's Mark" to purchase most of them. Is there any way for my level 15 character to earn one of these? If so, how do I go about it?

Thanks!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by shaidyn View Post
    Hi there!

I recently decided to clear out my banks, and use all the mats I've collected to level up crafting skills on my alts. I was able to push my level 15 alt's runecrafting up to 290, at which point the recipes dried up.

I looked at the recipe vendor and found a bunch of level 290 recipes. But, I need a "Master Craftsman's Mark" to purchase most of them. Is there any way for my level 15 character to earn one of these? If so, how do I go about it?

Thanks!
    Hi, I recently returned and had a similar situation. I bought some recipes from the vendor but it was generally a mistake as I quickly out-levelled them (well the armoursmith ones were pointless but the runecrafter ones are still OK).

What I did was head to Tempest Bay and got some more recipes there + training to Grandmaster (the trainers are higher level). Also some of the work order items gave skill when crafting.

As for the craftsman marks you get them by doing the daily/weekly work orders from the 'foreman' in the crafting hall.

Hope that's not too obvious but I'm past 300 now so it seems to have done the trick for me.

Ascendant

Master craftsmans marks are the reward for crafting dailies and weeklies. As previous poster is suggesting: higher level crafting recipes for dailies and weeklies reward more marks. Get to TB

+ Reply to Thread