+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Karrde03

Thread: Stan's Infra-cell fishin' pole

Soulwalker

Default Stan's Infra-cell fishin' pole

I'm trying to find out if it is possible to fish up Uncle stan's super secret lure recipe with the Stan's Infra-cell fishin' pole that you can get with affinity points. Does anyone know or has anyone had any luck with this combination?

Thanks so much!

That's an interesting question, so will be good to see if anyone else has tried this.. no-one that I know that has the affinity pole bought it before getting Stan's lure or the tackle box / pole first.
    NA#1 T-Rex. One of the token aussies for -Lemme Smash-
    RIP Coriolis.

PrancingTurtle online log parser

Default I have Stan's Infra-Cell fishing pole

You get the pole from fishing up a quest. I have been fishing in the game for years and just got it a few months ago. Make sure you check your bags for the quest item and don't throw it away. Once you get the quest item Stan will give you the recipe and it takes a lot of different fishing poles to make it. I got my quest item while fishing in Tyrant's Throne. Happy hunting.
    Shhhh..... let the poison do it's work.
    Check out my Youtube page for quest videos and help video's. https://www.youtube.com/user/ldigfondzee
    Also check out my Steam on Twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/fondzee
    Twitter https://twitter.com/Ldig_Fondzee

Soulwalker

I know this is an old thread, but stumbled on it while looking for other info. I can confirm you can fish up the rec for Stan's Dyna-Therm Fishin' Pole while using Stan's Infra-Cell Fishin' Pole. Not a fan of fishing in game, so rarely do, and never expected to get the pole rec, but was fishing up some mats for curry pots and somehow got lucky with that on my pole a couple weeks ago!

You are lucky, I have fished for 5 years and never have obtained the recipe for the Stan's Infra-cell fishing pole. Never have come across any recipe from dear Uncle Stan.
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

Telaran

I've got the pole (not the lure) on 3 characters.
    I want to say it took a solid 90-120 min for each non stop casting for each after maxing the skill.
    You know you got it when you get that 4th or 5th time you need to perform the catch action.

I've got the animation when fishing now which is what I cared about.
    I would like the lure as well but I just can force myself to do it. (Even when watching stuff on Plex on the phone which is the only reason I could get through the first part on any of my characters)

+ Reply to Thread