+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Tips and tricks to level crafting

Rift Disciple

A few years ago, I leveled fishing to 525 on several characters just by fishing for Summer Sunfish during Summerfest. I did it all in Freemarch or Silverwood at the Sunplant fishing nodes. I used the Sunfish and Sunplant Leaves to supply my other characters doing the daily Summerfest quests.

According to the Summerfest guide by Cadrift, you can fish at the Sunplant nodes in any zone with just level 1 fishing.

what level were those chars? One can get sidekicked/summoned to any zone now, but for regular fishing, the fishbot 9000 seems to look through sidekicking.. Does this go for summerplant fishing as well?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    what level were those chars? One can get sidekicked/summoned to any zone now, but for regular fishing, the fishbot 9000 seems to look through sidekicking.. Does this go for summerplant fishing as well?
    It was so long ago, I don't really remember what level the characters were but I don't think they were all 70. All I know is that I could stay in Silverwood or Freemarch and max out my fishing using the Summer Sunfish nodes. The Fishbot 9000 never came for me.
    Last edited by Zornar; 01-19-2020 at 05:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2