+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck at lvl 75 for outfitter with no new recipes available

Default Stuck at lvl 75 for outfitter with no new recipes available

I cannot get past lvl 75 in outfitter.When i go the the master Outfitter it still only shows novice rank and will not give me the new recipes. have i missed something ?

Ascendant

Heyaz, you need to go to Sanctum/Meridian to learn the new rank/'tier' - skilled - first, after which you can move on with the profession. Check all the options at the top (available, not available and the white one) just to double check if you can get something from them then.

It also might be a bug somehow. If it won't show you anything, I'd suggest making a ticket to have it looked at.

Buy the rank?

Ascendant

... we need more information: are they in sanctum/meridian or are they at the outfitter in the low level zones (who isn't master, but novice outfitter themselves and can't sell the higher rank).... my first impression would be that is the case, but they do mention 'master outfitter'... hence the probability of a bug maybe...

The title of the trainer (master or expert, etc) determines how high that NPC can train you. Expert *name* cannot train you past expert ranking. Master can train you up to Master rank.

Outside the main cities of Sanctum and Meridian you "could" find various Trainer NPCs, like in Silverwood you can find most if not all tradeskill trainers in Ardent Glade. I dont know Freemarch that well since I dont understand why anyone would play Defiant.

If you join an established guild, they will gladly answer any other questions.
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

Plane Touched

Just get a summon to TB and use those trainers

Soulwalker

Default Look on other side of loom for Outfitter Trainer Tempest Bay

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSyn View Post
    I cannot get past lvl 75 in outfitter.When i go the the master Outfitter it still only shows novice rank and will not give me the new recipes. have i missed something ?
    You will find Ekbrila Cielon (Grandmaster Outfitter) on the other side of loom - closer to the auctioneers in Tempest Bay. You can level up there.

Quote Originally Posted by MadTown View Post
    You will find Ekbrila Cielon (Grandmaster Outfitter) on the other side of loom - closer to the auctioneers in Tempest Bay. You can level up there.
    Please guys always check the dates of the post you are responding to.
    (In this case 2015)

/Necro out

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

+ Reply to Thread