+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: What's coming with 3.4

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation What's coming with 3.4

Hey all!

Just a quick note to let you know what you can expect with 3.4:
    • Apothecaries and Runecrafters rejoice! There is now support for you in Planar Crafting! Seek out Tephael in Choreburg to obtain the new weekly quest and the Rift Store or Bob to obtain the new recipes!
    • New Dream Orb recipes have been added for Dream Weaving! We have also added new Dream Orb recipes for Planar Crafting! The planar crafted Dream Orbs can also be used on earrings, belts and gloves!
    • With the power increase for 3.4, we are able to add in new crafting recipes for Apothecaries, Runecrafters and Survivalists!
    • Feeling lucky? Feeling generous? Gift your friends with a Lucky Fortune Biscuit containing one fortune! Look for the Lucky Fortune Bundle on the Rift Store! These new fortune biscuits also include new titles, achievements and a reward for completing the final achievement!
    • Crafting rifts have been spotted in Planetouched Wilds!
    • Looking for that Laboratory workstation to put in your Dimension and add to your collection?! Look no further, they are now available from Crafting Rifts in Tarken Glacier and Planetouched Wilds!
    • We’ve added crafting workstations that appear once a Crafting Rift is fully sealed in Tarken Glacier or Planetouched Wilds. You will also receive a buff that increases your crafting skill-ups while using the crafting workstations.
    • A new Dimension sky projector, ‘Always Sunny Day Sky Projector’ (fixed time of day) has been added to the Rift Store!
    • A whole new tier of power for crafted items upgrades have been added to Rift!
    • The number of available tiers of crafted items have been reduced and combined to ease the path to power.
    • The cost to upgrade all crafted gear have been reduced to make upgrades more compelling for players.
    • Stan’s Tacklebox and Lure has been found in Planetouched Wilds as well as Tarken Glacier! Feel free to continue your search there as well!
    • There are now disc building blocks available for Dimensioneers! Look for them on the Rift Store under Dimensions -> Building Blocks!
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    Hey all!

Just a quick note to let you know what you can expect with 3.4:
    • A whole new tier of power for crafted items upgrades have been added to Rift!
    Does this apply to planar crafted items as well? I just went on the PTS to check and there were no upgrade paths for them

Soulwalker

Looking forward to all of this crafting goodness. ;)
    Hopefully I have enough marks stocked. lol
    Nothingvanilla <Trinity>
    #G2HYPE
    (smirk)

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by colbyrascol View Post
    Does this apply to planar crafted items as well? I just went on the PTS to check and there were no upgrade paths for them
    We have no plans to expand the power of the Planar Crafted items past where they are at the moment.

Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Trion Worlds, Inc.

Rift Disciple

We have no plans to expand the power of the Planar Crafted items past where they are at the moment.

Not a problem, thanks for the quick reply!

Rift Chaser

So does this mean that the standard crafting recipes can be upgraded now to T1 equivalent? This is rather nice if thats the case....
    <Harshmallows> Gelidra shard

Kuurgan - Level 65 Warrior
    Macleodd - Level 65 Mage
    Ramirezz - Level 65 Rogue

Is the Tulan Key coming back too?

P-please Mort?
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

• New Dream Orb recipes have been added for Dream Weaving! We have also added new Dream Orb recipes for Planar Crafting! The planar crafted Dream Orbs can also be used on earrings, belts and gloves!
    Are the new dream orb recipes for existing dream orb types (helm/cape/shoulders/neck) up on the PTS yet? If so, where do you obtain them?

I can't seem to find them from the Artisan store, RIFT Store or Dream Weaver trainer. Only the Planar Dream Orbs are available. I'm guessing they aren't going to pop up on PTS until tomorrow livestream?

Quote Originally Posted by Wicksy View Post
    So does this mean that the standard crafting recipes can be upgraded now to T1 equivalent? This is rather nice if thats the case....
    I think Morticus was just referring to the new tier of Runes, Apothecary pots and Feast. Looks like existing crafted gear still upgrades to max Peerless; same as Live.
    Last edited by Jonus; 09-24-2015 at 03:23 PM.

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by Nithydux View Post
    Is the Tulan Key coming back too?

P-please Mort?
    Yes, with Autumn Harvest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Are the new dream orb recipes for existing dream orb types (helm/cape/shoulders/neck) up on the PTS yet? If so, where do you obtain them?
    Looks like there was a bug preventing them from showing up on the trainer. We just fixed it and should be showing up on PTS with the next patch.
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Trion Worlds, Inc.

Looks like there was a bug preventing them from showing up on the trainer. We just fixed it and should be showing up on PTS with the next patch.
    Thanks for the update! Looking forward to checking them out

Champion

With the power increase for 3.4
    What does this mean?

Plane Touched

Default So, no weekly for DreamWevers?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this will leave Dreamweaver as the only crafting profession without a Congealed Dreams recipe. Why no support for DW?

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13

Quote Originally Posted by Yali View Post
    What does this mean?
    Make number go up like Manugo? In short, when 3.0 went live the recipes for Apothecary, Runecrafting, Dream Weaving and Survivalist were already at the upper limit of the power that could be given (Raid).

Quote Originally Posted by xeroid View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this will leave Dreamweaver as the only crafting profession without a Congealed Dreams recipe. Why no support for DW?
    We can look into this.
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Trion Worlds, Inc.

Champion

Make number go up like Manugo?
    Never heard of it.

Only one question remains then....

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18AzodTPG5U

+ Reply to Thread