+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.3 Crafting Rifts Drop Rate working as intended?

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #151

We will have another discussion about this and look into making some improvements.

Thank you Morticus for looking into this. It's appreciated.

I would hope that at a minimum, the 'getting planarite only' issue would be promptly fixed.
    Last edited by Mirt; 07-28-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    I don't like the idea of getting a lure per crafting profession. I think that would add way too many crafting mats in general into the game. I have all crafts unlocked on my main and don't feel cheated or punished by only being able to do one a week.

People that are looking for earth or water mats im sure would have no trouble trading a dps mat for one of them. I see the earth and water ones are the cheapest and easiest to find on the AH already.

With Apoth getting recipes in the future I would guess it would use mote for relic vials? That and the dimention items need 100 motes each. The drop rate for the motes needs a much larger buff than the relic mats.

The auction house is also suggesting prices for the relic mat based off the sales from the motes. I noticed a lot of people getting screwed by this by selling their relic mat way below its value. I have almost listed relic mats for 150p a few times- please fix this too!
    What you may not realize / remember, is that up until these new crafting rifts it's ALWAYS been one lure per profession, so why should this be any different.

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mirt View Post
    What you may not realize / remember, is that up until these new crafting rifts it's ALWAYS been one lure per profession, so why should this be any different.
    The old lures were created in a time where only 3 per week was possible- seemed reasonable, to me, to make changes.

I just felt the biggest problem with the crafting rifts was the imperishable drop rates and not the number of rifts we were running a week. I'm all for a buff to the drop rate and think increasing the number of rifts we can do is a poor way to fix the biggest problem with the rifts.

I guess overall it isn't a big deal one way or the other since its pretty easy to make alts for more lures now anyways.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Accol building dimensions takes a lot of time.

Between playing content, farming, fishing, building and staying organised to build - rolling alts to level crafting to get the amount of motes needed to craft ONE Dimension item is a very long stretch.

By the way is it one crift lure per character or account?

Yes Morticus said about the 3 lures at level 50 BUT in a months time it will be dimension builders who will be the main sector of the game still "needing" to run Crifts. Increasing drop rates as well as lures to 3 now would make as much as sense as Level 50 because fishing for them is really not appealing that means we need 200 motes (including pole and one dimension item) as many still try to get Stans lure then if you like another item in another planar rinse repeat. Excitement low.

I also hope these poles/lures will be use-able in Planetouched Wilds - both Stans & Crifts.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-29-2015 at 06:06 AM.

General of Telara

No mention about a fix to this in the patch notes.

Not even a fix for the planarite only issue. Nice way to keep the bugs alive one more week.

None at all...and the items that were fixed seem so well..unimportant

Dimensions:

I don't know what everyone's complaining about - I've had a tremendous time with crafting rifts! Why, just to day I received just about the best possible drop from a crift. I was so shocked at the amazing dimension item that I just had to share the news with my guild. I got - wait for it - an Air Menhir!!!!! Forget crafting stations - nothing beats air menhirs!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    I don't know what everyone's complaining about - I've had a tremendous time with crafting rifts! Why, just to day I received just about the best possible drop from a crift. I was so shocked at the amazing dimension item that I just had to share the news with my guild. I got - wait for it - an Air Menhir!!!!! Forget crafting stations - nothing beats air menhirs!

L M A O Coldsprite! you are rocking it now!

Dimensions:

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    I will buy it off you...REX or plat?

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Isengard bids five.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

24 Craft rifts and No motes.
    Either i'm the unluckiest person playing rift, or someone has put a hex on me.

I did get 1 Imperishable out of those 24 rifts though. It must have bugged out.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post

Considering how rare a commodity it is - I'm afraid neither will do. I'll require at the very least your firstborn. Maybe a small kingdom as well.

I'll see your rex and raise you a death mehnir!

Dimensions:

I really hope that the improvements to the Crifts are at least somewhat substantial and not just a 2% raise, for example.

Either that, or reduce the number of motes it takes to make a dim item to something reasonable like 10 or 20. At least then, we'd be able to make 1 or 2 a month versus 1 or 2 a year without having to do hundreds of crifts.

Dimensions:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast