+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The official Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure Loot Thread

Fish Master

Default The official Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure Loot Thread

I figured we would benefit from having a thread with some info on what everyone has fished up so far using this amazing lure. Try to take screen shots of the items and post where you fished the items up and if it was in deep or shallow water or in a rare node.

Since I just thought of this idea I don't have SS's but the 2 things that come to mind for me are a "Enormous Ship" that was orange which was a shard first on DW that I sold for 1kpp, and a green Dwarven Statue (can't remember the exact name) which I also sold for 1kpp and it was also a shard first on DW. I can't remember where I was when I fished these up nor do I have ss's but from now on I will try to update this with new stuff.

I have also fished up alot of minion cards, a blue eldridge mount that is the iron horse or w/e but has flames on the horses feet/hooves, smiles which is a companion pet that is a little fish that flops around, about 6 or 7 wardrobe sets, a bunch of reps, a bunch of soggy crafting marks containers, a bunch of lost crafting crates, and a colorful bed (can't remember the exact name)..

What all have you guys/gals gotten?

Fish Master

Now that the game is back up, I got some screenies.

Not pictured are the celestrial bundle, naturalist bundle, and the virtuoso bundle, the enormous ship, the dwarven statue, and a bunch of other stuff.

All of these were fished up using the super secret lure. More to come!
    Emmakhae of <Cruel Regulators> the 65 Cleric of Deepwood
    Reltub 50 Cleric of Seastone - Retired

Fish Master

Today I fished up 2 rare atrigan artifact attractor recipes and a soggy crafting marks the first time and the 2nd i fished up smiles the companion, a rare atrigan artifact attractor lure, and a new bundle~

here is the bundle

will update tonight when i get another 3 casts.
    Last edited by Reltub; 05-07-2015 at 10:36 AM.

Ascendant

Why is this "official?" You didn't want to contribute to the thread already going?
    Help save us time grrrr lol

Nothing wrong with your thread, Reltub. Especially considering the "other" thread is primarily how to fish up lure theories and/or how many fishing attempts it has taken someone to receive or not receive said lure.

Ascendant

Didn't say it was wrong was curious why its official, the reason is because someone asked me where to post their stuff I said wherever lol and also wondered if this was for database.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-07-2015 at 11:48 AM.

Fish Master

It's official in the sense that federal express is part of the government. I just typed it, it's whatever you want it to be. But yes, this thread was made for people to post what they fished up using stans lure, not talk about how to get it or the pole.

Fish Master

new loot..

smiles, a 910 noteriety (patron) ghar decree and a new bundle~ militia bundle, see below.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Reltub View Post
    It's official in the sense that federal express is part of the government. I just typed it, it's whatever you want it to be. But yes, this thread was made for people to post what they fished up using stans lure, not talk about how to get it or the pole.
    Ok was just wondering if someone was doing a database. Could you put where you get these things and whether you were using a lure? Trying to ascertain if the pole/lure gets new items in old world. Cheers.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-07-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Ok was just wondering if someone was doing a database. Could you put where you get these things and whether you were using a lure? Trying to ascertain if the pole/lure gets new items in old world. Cheers.
    Well, this is "Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure" loot...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Well, this is "Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure" loot...
    Since it seems to not be clear if we could say where these items are dropping to sort out if specific things including dimension items drop in specific zones that would be grand. Feel free to let me know in guild chat or on Skype instead of here to save time Cupcakey and thank you as always for your attention.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-07-2015 at 08:44 PM.

Telaran

Pretty sure the zone doesnt matter. Seems to just pull from a large loot table for the lure as i have gotten the same items from multiple zones.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Volitan View Post
    Pretty sure the zone doesnt matter. Seems to just pull from a large loot table for the lure as i have gotten the same items from multiple zones.
    Thanks for clarification still trying to get lures so haven't tested yet.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-07-2015 at 10:54 PM.

Fish Master

The big loot table is probably true, but just in case i'll start listing the zone i'm fishing in and if it was in deep, shallow or special noded waters.

Goboro Deep Water -

Cast 1: "Panic Attack" Twisted artifact, "Trophy Blue Widemouth" Artifact, and "Trophy Quick Minnow" Artifact, all in 1 cast.
    Cast 2: Soggy Crafting Marks container that contained 68 artisian marks (+38 patron bonus)
    Cast 3: Minion Card: Bludfeng (See below)

Will post new stuff in about 4 hours.

EDIT: Just remembered an item I fished up a few days ago. It's "short string of blue lights" deminsion item. Don't remember where I fished it up, but I did fish it up with the lure.
    Last edited by Reltub; 05-08-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Fish Master

Deep water inside the city in Draumheim

Cast 1: Ring of the Lady artifact, Red Wine artifact
    Cast 2: Pile of small pumpkins dimension item (Pic below)
    Cast 3: Lost crafting stash (4x Pelagic Fragments)

----

Deep water inside draumheim city

Cast 1: Soggy crafting marks (5 master + 3 for patron bonus)
    Cast 2: Onir Decree (910 with patron)
    Cast 3: Smiles companion.
    Last edited by Reltub; 05-08-2015 at 05:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast