+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
Like Tree9Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Incoming Fixes

  1. #16
    RIFT Guide Writer Soulshield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    More than likely this will roll out next Wednesday.

    Sorry!

    Where can I get now my 640*1,3 Fragments of Madness?
    I would give you my already crafted 3 Congealed Dreams!
    Last edited by Soulshield; 04-16-2015 at 10:34 PM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

  2. #17
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,257

    Default

    Any chance there could be a weekly that uses butchering? Seems like it's the only craft without any real use end-game right now.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

  3. #18
    Plane Walker TekBlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    [*]The Nightmare Realignment Tool quest should now show-up on the Nightmare Scholar NPCs correctly
    Is this gonna be available for everyone or just people with a max seal? I really am not liking being a week behind, my alts could help recoup that week lost a bit better.
    Rebooting initiated... Loading Crayons 2.0

  4. #19
    Rift Chaser Dahbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJagger View Post
    Rare Attragarian Artifact Attractor Lure

    and

    Twisted Attragarian Lure

    also, semi-related note: Why am I fishing up grey items now with 450/450 fishing and the Attragarian Fishing rod. I recall one of the older fishing rods getting rid of that inconvenience.
    I dont have the Twisted Lure, yet, The other one is Rare Atragarian Fish Lure.

    One thing I noticed is a large, giant, huge, humongous, huge, (did I say huge already?), big disparity between the Brevanic and Atragarioan lure success rates.

    Yea, cool downs need to be added to the tooltip on the lures.
    Last edited by Dahbee; 04-17-2015 at 07:25 AM.
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

  5. #20
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Are these changes coming in a hotfix this week or next week? Or can these changes somehow make it to the game without a hotfix?
    Sad thing is, I think you actually mean, can this be done with a real hotfix. Am I the only one who groans when reading, the servers will be shutdown for the weekly scheduled hotfix? A rushed fix would not wait till the scheduled time, and a hot fix needs no shutdown.

  6. #21
    Rift Chaser Dahbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    329

    Default

    also mort the timers on the lures are messed up, not showing correct time remaining. i did bug that too
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

  7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #22
    Rift Team Morticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default


    First post updated.
    • The Congealed Dreams recipe for Apothecary has been reduced to 35 from 65
    • The recipe for Kondraum’s Fishing Pole and the Seer Lure now only require one store purchased reagent
    Last edited by Morticus; 04-17-2015 at 09:41 AM.

  8. #23
    Rift Disciple Laij's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twobits View Post
    Sad thing is, I think you actually mean, can this be done with a real hotfix. Am I the only one who groans when reading, the servers will be shutdown for the weekly scheduled hotfix? A rushed fix would not wait till the scheduled time, and a hot fix needs no shutdown.

    Probably the same way I cringe when people misuse the word 'literally'. Like: "I was literally blown away by that." Seriously? Where did you land? You're probably not in Kansas any more.

    But, I digress.

    THANKS, Mort, for these fixes. They are much appreciated!

  9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #24
    Rift Team Morticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default


    Yep!

    Also fixed:
    • The two new fishing dailies in Nightmare Tide that require store bought components now pay out higher marks
    • The quest Atragarian Fishing no longer consumes the Atragarian Fishing Pole, thus removing the need to craft it twice
    Last edited by Morticus; 04-17-2015 at 10:21 AM.

  10. #25
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    More than likely this will roll out next Wednesday.

    Sorry!

    Nice...so some people get to complete the most valuable weekly while others don't.

    Business as usual I guess.

  11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #26
    Rift Team Morticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lappdancer View Post
    Nice...so some people get to complete the most valuable weekly while others don't.

    Business as usual I guess.
    The quests were disabled as soon as we discovered there was a problem, so no one should be able to accept or complete the quest until a fix is implemented and tested.


  12. #27
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    The quests were disabled as soon as we discovered there was a problem, so no one should be able to accept or complete the quest until a fix is implemented and tested.

    But some people were able to turn in, and receive the reward for the quest prior to that, no?

  13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #28
    Rift Team Morticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacedia View Post
    Exhalted Thalcystal Loop cleric tank earring top tier of it is now 179 endurance down from 201 pre 3.2 is this intended or something that will be fixed?
    This will now have the same stats as before in Wednesday's patch.
    • The stats on the Thalcrystal Hoop earrings should now be back to what they were originally prior to the 3.2 patch


    Quote Originally Posted by Lappdancer View Post
    But some people were able to turn in, and receive the reward for the quest prior to that, no?
    Correct. Looks like we're not patching until Wednesday.
    Last edited by Morticus; 04-17-2015 at 12:00 PM.

  14. #29
    Prophet of Telara Nogardgib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lappdancer View Post
    Nice...so some people get to complete the most valuable weekly while others don't.

    Business as usual I guess.
    Correct, for the benefit of completing the quest before it was disabled due to being broken, most of them had the privilege of paying extra quest items than required. I am not sure why you would want to go through the hassle of that then having to contact support and if your not a Patron waiting for how ever long to get a response and hopefully a refund of the extra items taken.

    THANKFULLY as soon as Trion found out about the problem they stopped anyone else from having the trouble of dealing with all that. An added bonus is they have changed some of the requirements for the quest items. So those that waited will end up using less mats.

    I understand the frustration of waiting a week for the fix, however in the long run the 640 (not sure about the amount) new raid marks are hardly going to make a huge difference in anyone's timeline for getting gear.

    In this particular instance I for one am glad and appreciative that Trion is on top of fixing it.

    <O└d Skool>

  15. #30
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    Correct, for the benefit of completing the quest before it was disabled due to being broken, most of them had the privilege of paying extra quest items than required. I am not sure why you would want to go through the hassle of that then having to contact support and if your not a Patron waiting for how ever long to get a response and hopefully a refund of the extra items taken.

    THANKFULLY as soon as Trion found out about the problem they stopped anyone else from having the trouble of dealing with all that. An added bonus is they have changed some of the requirements for the quest items. So those that waited will end up using less mats.

    I understand the frustration of waiting a week for the fix, however in the long run the 640 (not sure about the amount) new raid marks are hardly going to make a huge difference in anyone's timeline for getting gear.

    In this particular instance I for one am glad and appreciative that Trion is on top of fixing it.
    In the "long run" waiting for CS to refund the lost items is zero difference.

    I would much rather have the screwed up quest back than have no chance at the 800 some fragments this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts