+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Incoming Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    More than likely this will roll out next Wednesday.

Sorry!

Where can I get now my 640*1,3 Fragments of Madness?
    I would give you my already crafted 3 Congealed Dreams!
    Last edited by Soulshield; 04-16-2015 at 10:34 PM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

RIFT Guide Writer

Any chance there could be a weekly that uses butchering? Seems like it's the only craft without any real use end-game right now.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

[*]The Nightmare Realignment Tool quest should now show-up on the Nightmare Scholar NPCs correctly
    Is this gonna be available for everyone or just people with a max seal? I really am not liking being a week behind, my alts could help recoup that week lost a bit better.
    Rebooting initiated... Loading Crayons 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by McJagger View Post
    Rare Attragarian Artifact Attractor Lure

and

Twisted Attragarian Lure

also, semi-related note: Why am I fishing up grey items now with 450/450 fishing and the Attragarian Fishing rod. I recall one of the older fishing rods getting rid of that inconvenience.
    I dont have the Twisted Lure, yet, The other one is Rare Atragarian Fish Lure.

One thing I noticed is a large, giant, huge, humongous, huge, (did I say huge already?), big disparity between the Brevanic and Atragarioan lure success rates.

Yea, cool downs need to be added to the tooltip on the lures.
    Last edited by Dahbee; 04-17-2015 at 07:25 AM.
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Are these changes coming in a hotfix this week or next week? Or can these changes somehow make it to the game without a hotfix?
    Sad thing is, I think you actually mean, can this be done with a real hotfix. Am I the only one who groans when reading, the servers will be shutdown for the weekly scheduled hotfix? A rushed fix would not wait till the scheduled time, and a hot fix needs no shutdown.

also mort the timers on the lures are messed up, not showing correct time remaining. i did bug that too
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #22

First post updated.
    • The Congealed Dreams recipe for Apothecary has been reduced to 35 from 65
    • The recipe for Kondraum’s Fishing Pole and the Seer Lure now only require one store purchased reagent
    Last edited by Morticus; 04-17-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twobits View Post
    Sad thing is, I think you actually mean, can this be done with a real hotfix. Am I the only one who groans when reading, the servers will be shutdown for the weekly scheduled hotfix? A rushed fix would not wait till the scheduled time, and a hot fix needs no shutdown.

Probably the same way I cringe when people misuse the word 'literally'. Like: "I was literally blown away by that." Seriously? Where did you land? You're probably not in Kansas any more.

But, I digress.

THANKS, Mort, for these fixes. They are much appreciated!

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #24

Yep!

Also fixed:
    • The two new fishing dailies in Nightmare Tide that require store bought components now pay out higher marks
    • The quest Atragarian Fishing no longer consumes the Atragarian Fishing Pole, thus removing the need to craft it twice
    Last edited by Morticus; 04-17-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Plane Touched

More than likely this will roll out next Wednesday.

Sorry!

Nice...so some people get to complete the most valuable weekly while others don't.

Business as usual I guess.

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #26

Quote Originally Posted by Lappdancer View Post
    Nice...so some people get to complete the most valuable weekly while others don't.

The quests were disabled as soon as we discovered there was a problem, so no one should be able to accept or complete the quest until a fix is implemented and tested.

Plane Touched

The quests were disabled as soon as we discovered there was a problem, so no one should be able to accept or complete the quest until a fix is implemented and tested.

But some people were able to turn in, and receive the reward for the quest prior to that, no?

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #28

Quote Originally Posted by Jacedia View Post
    Exhalted Thalcystal Loop cleric tank earring top tier of it is now 179 endurance down from 201 pre 3.2 is this intended or something that will be fixed?
    This will now have the same stats as before in Wednesday's patch.
    • The stats on the Thalcrystal Hoop earrings should now be back to what they were originally prior to the 3.2 patch

But some people were able to turn in, and receive the reward for the quest prior to that, no?
    Correct. Looks like we're not patching until Wednesday.
    Last edited by Morticus; 04-17-2015 at 12:00 PM.

Correct, for the benefit of completing the quest before it was disabled due to being broken, most of them had the privilege of paying extra quest items than required. I am not sure why you would want to go through the hassle of that then having to contact support and if your not a Patron waiting for how ever long to get a response and hopefully a refund of the extra items taken.

THANKFULLY as soon as Trion found out about the problem they stopped anyone else from having the trouble of dealing with all that. An added bonus is they have changed some of the requirements for the quest items. So those that waited will end up using less mats.

I understand the frustration of waiting a week for the fix, however in the long run the 640 (not sure about the amount) new raid marks are hardly going to make a huge difference in anyone's timeline for getting gear.

In this particular instance I for one am glad and appreciative that Trion is on top of fixing it.

<O└d Skool>

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    Correct, for the benefit of completing the quest before it was disabled due to being broken, most of them had the privilege of paying extra quest items than required. I am not sure why you would want to go through the hassle of that then having to contact support and if your not a Patron waiting for how ever long to get a response and hopefully a refund of the extra items taken.

THANKFULLY as soon as Trion found out about the problem they stopped anyone else from having the trouble of dealing with all that. An added bonus is they have changed some of the requirements for the quest items. So those that waited will end up using less mats.

I understand the frustration of waiting a week for the fix, however in the long run the 640 (not sure about the amount) new raid marks are hardly going to make a huge difference in anyone's timeline for getting gear.

In this particular instance I for one am glad and appreciative that Trion is on top of fixing it.
    In the "long run" waiting for CS to refund the lost items is zero difference.

I would much rather have the screwed up quest back than have no chance at the 800 some fragments this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast