+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 566
Like Tree354Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure

  1. #46
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naught View Post
    Do you know if you need to have the quest in your log to get it or will it just come with time like all the other goodies when fishing without a lure?
    You just have to fish it up, completely random.

  2. #47
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Does it matter on which map one fishes, or if using a lure or not ?

    The recipe/lure just drops like that? Not in a box or something ?
    Last edited by Umfufu; 04-27-2015 at 12:52 PM.

  3. #48
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    298

    Default

    The recipe drops by itself, not in a special box.

  4. #49
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebucent View Post
    The recipe drops by itself, not in a special box.
    Thank you

  5. #50
    Official Troll SpideyScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    58

    Talking Obtained

    After 2,304 attempts, I finally got the tackle box. (I had an addon that counted.)
    Good luck to others!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehira View Post
    Maybe Trion should use RNG to determine the salary for the Devs. If they are lucky they get their regular wage otherwise they know how we players often feel, when we put hours and hours effort into something and get the finger, while others give something a try for 5 minutes and walk away with the jackpot.

  6. #51
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    43

    Smile Uncle Stan's Lost Tackle Box

    Ok folks, so here's the info for my experience in obtaining the tackle box (it has the quest "Fishing For Deals"):

    1. it was 4:45 pm shard time (not sure that matters, but just an observation)
    2. I was using the atragarian fishing pole (my skill is 450)
    3. I didn't use any lures
    4. I was on the pier in Port Scuddra on the FB shard
    5. I was NOT on Stan's daily fishing quest
    6. it took about fifty casts of my line to get it

    That's about the size of it. GL to you all!
    Last edited by blizzard60; 04-27-2015 at 05:20 PM.

  7. #52
    Rift Disciple Untouchable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    6 hours fishing today no tackle box yet
    Sarek@Seastone Live Long and Prosper

  8. #53
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    66

    Default


    So I finally fished up Uncle Stan's Lost Tackle Box. However I can't seem to get the quest from it. I keep getting a message saying required conditions not met. Does anyone know what the requirements are? I'm at max skill for fishing (450).

    Thanks!

  9. #54
    Ascendant Onebutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxxa View Post
    So I finally fished up Uncle Stan's Lost Tackle Box. However I can't seem to get the quest from it. I keep getting a message saying required conditions not met. Does anyone know what the requirements are? I'm at max skill for fishing (450).

    Thanks!
    I get the same exact message on my alt. I am not quite sure what it means either? Any clarity would be awesome
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

  10. #55
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    191

    Question Recipe: Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure

    Recipe: Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure

    Did anyone actually fish this one up for real?

    If so, can you give details like: Using lure?, Which map, Level fishing, Pole used etc etc ?

    Also is it then possible to supply screenie of the recipe in book to see mats needed to craft this lure?

    One stated earlier in this thread he thinks he got the recipe from a box on PTS, but no conformation on this, and some reply in this thread as if they got this drop but I see no details from them like for the Pole recipe box on the circumstances which in they had the luck to get this drop.

    So atm I am curious ... did one really really get this drop?

    Thanks for your time.

  11. #56
    Rift Chaser Dahbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umfufu View Post
    Recipe: Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure

    Did anyone actually fish this one up for real?

    If so, can you give details like: Using lure?, Which map, Level fishing, Pole used etc etc ?

    Also is it then possible to supply screenie of the recipe in book to see mats needed to craft this lure?

    One stated earlier in this thread he thinks he got the recipe from a box on PTS, but no conformation on this, and some reply in this thread as if they got this drop but I see no details from them like for the Pole recipe box on the circumstances which in they had the luck to get this drop.

    So atm I am curious ... did one really really get this drop?

    Thanks for your time.
    there are 2 requirements 1. fish in a PoW zone. 2. Be savant fisherman min 375. It does come from a fished up treasure box.
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

  12. #57
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umfufu View Post
    Recipe: Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure

    Did anyone actually fish this one up for real?

    If so, can you give details like: Using lure?, Which map, Level fishing, Pole used etc etc ?

    Also is it then possible to supply screenie of the recipe in book to see mats needed to craft this lure?
    I don't have it myself, but I've spoken to someone that does.

    The Specifics:

    -She has 450 fishing

    -Stan's Epic Rod

    -She was fishing in Goboro shallow water (Atragarian Well port, not that it really matters)

    -She had the derby quest completed from a previous day but not handed in

    -The recipe came by itself, nothing else was in the loot window

    Here's the actual recipe:


  13. #58
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Averaging two hours of fishing a night. Nada.

    On the bright side, I am hauling serious *** on getting the Rare Fish achievement and the Lady of Atragarian Waters achievement. :S

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  14. #59
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dahbee View Post
    there are 2 requirements 1. fish in a PoW zone. 2. Be savant fisherman min 375. It does come from a fished up treasure box.
    May I ask the source of your information?

  15. #60
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebucent View Post
    I don't have it myself, but I've spoken to someone that does.

    The Specifics:

    -She has 450 fishing

    -Stan's Epic Rod

    -She was fishing in Goboro shallow water (Atragarian Well port, not that it really matters)

    -She had the derby quest completed from a previous day but not handed in

    -The recipe came by itself, nothing else was in the loot window

    Here's the actual recipe:

    Thank you very much for your information.
    I am really happy I am not stuck anymore to fish in Tarken, but can move on to Greener/Sunnier surroundings.

    Wish me luck, will give it a go to get this recipe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts