+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree354Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #271

Quote Originally Posted by Zomb View Post
    Was this forgotten in the patch notes, in the patch itself, or the idea just discarded in the end? That's 2 patches since this was announced as having happened.
    These are currently sitting on PTS and are awaiting 3.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    So when is 3.3 scheduled for, as we are only on 3.2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarundi View Post
    So when is 3.3 scheduled for, as we are only on 3.2 now.
    And the MORTICUS spake, saying, "First shalt thou prepare the Holy Pole, then shalt thou count to three point three, no more, no less. Three point three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three point three.

Three point four shalt thou not count, neither count thou three point two, excepting that thou then proceed to three point three.

Three point five is right out.

Once the number three point three, being the third point third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Fishing Lure towards thy fishy foe, who being catchable in My sight, shall snuff it."
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 05-20-2015 at 04:16 PM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    And the TACITUS spake, saying, "First shalt thou prepare the Holy Pole, then shalt thou count to three point three, no more, no less. Three point three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three point three.

Three point four shalt thou not count, neither count thou three point two, excepting that thou then proceed to three point three.

Once the number three point three, being the third point third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Fishing Lure towards thy fishy foe, who being catchable in My sight, shall snuff it."
    ROFL so hard I choked on my drink.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thank you for update, could we please get BOA on lure items ie Mount?
    I would love to have Stans lure on every character but I don't see it happening...

And the MORTICUS spake, saying, "First shalt thou prepare the Holy Pole, then shalt thou count to three point three, no more, no less. Three point three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three point three.

That gave me the best laugh I've had in days, Sami, thank you! I needed a good laugh....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I would love to have Stans lure on every character but I don't see it happening...
    + a BAJILLION!
    Last edited by Narcise; 05-21-2015 at 05:52 AM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #278

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I need to do this, yes. :P

Oh, thank you! And soon, please?
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Thank you, BoP Souldbound makes too many otherwise great items the lure gets useless trash. BoP/BoA solves that, alts can have the extras.

Now all we need is a credit ONLY tool that would unbind a bound item for say 1250 credits. Won't flood the market with unbound items but, will let us unbind them to give to guildmates or friends, if we want to pay a full REX to do it. (And do make that "unbinding apparatus" BoP - Soulbound and zero chance to get in any chest, just give one for say mid way black tier loyalty to encourage long time subscribers a bit more.)

It's a small money maker for Trion, a handy tool for us and, limited enough to keep it from being used to flood the market with otherwise bound items.
    Last edited by Kadeth; 05-21-2015 at 11:22 AM.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadeth View Post
    Thank you, BoP Souldbound makes too many otherwise great items the lure gets useless trash. BoP/BoA solves that, alts can have the extras.

Now all we need is a credit ONLY tool that would unbind a bound item for say 1250 credits. Won't flood the market with unbound items but, will let us unbind them to give to guildmates or friends, if we want to pay a full REX to do it. (And do make that "unbinding apparatus" BoP - Soulbound and zero chance to get in any chest, just give one for say mid way black tier loyalty to encourage long time subscribers a bit more.)

It's a small money maker for Trion, a handy tool for us and, limited enough to keep it from being used to flood the market with otherwise bound items.
    Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehira View Post
    Maybe Trion should use RNG to determine the salary for the Devs. If they are lucky they get their regular wage otherwise they know how we players often feel, when we put hours and hours effort into something and get the finger, while others give something a try for 5 minutes and walk away with the jackpot.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadeth View Post
    Now all we need is a credit ONLY tool that would unbind a bound item for say 1250 credits
    Its something Dimensioneers especially would love but I've often wondered where would the line be drawn on items that could have this applied without it causing trauma heh? At the other end of the scale what I wouldn't give for an unlock feature like wardrobe for Dimension items right about now go go go more Lamp Tree's lol!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-21-2015 at 01:25 PM.

Is there a drop rate on this thing yet?

I hit 450 fishing two days ago and I've caught about 800 fish in the PoW so far, so I guess I have a few more to go before this thing drops as I see some people have done well over 5k casts and still not gotten it. Would be nice to know how many catches you need to do on average to get it though.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DeLivia View Post
    Is there a drop rate on this thing yet?

I hit 450 fishing two days ago and I've caught about 800 fish in the PoW so far, so I guess I have a few more to go before this thing drops as I see some people have done well over 5k casts and still not gotten it. Would be nice to know how many catches you need to do on average to get it though.
    I am closing in on 20k on my first alt that I am trying to get it on. My main took less than 1000. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitan View Post
    I am closing in on 20k on my first alt that I am trying to get it on. My main took less than 1000. YMMV.
    I really hope yours is an extreme case...

But kudos to you for still going, how long has it taken you to do the 20k?
    Last edited by DeLivia; 05-21-2015 at 11:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast