+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Congealed Dreams Weekly Quests

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Congealed Dreams Weekly Quests

We've found an issue with these quests where they were consuming more congealed dreams than required so we are going to disable them until they are fixed. If you have done the quest and lost some congealed dreams, please contact CS so that you can have them returned to you.

Please note that this is only if you have lost more than the 3 required for the quest.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.
    Last edited by Vladd; 04-15-2015 at 01:14 PM.

how about buying the recipe for the quest?

and how about the mats required to make the items?

When you buy the recipe for skill 1 and train it, you can no longer buy the recipes for the other skills.

The recipe is not crossing over to other skills either, so training the recipe for apothecary does not mean your runecrafter skill can make the item as well..

other than that.. the cost to make the congealed dreams is not thought out either

armorsmith.. 35 thalasite bars
    weaponsmith 35 fused sarfiber
    outfitter 120 bolts of diaphanous cloth
    runecrafter 35 dust of the void
    apothecary 65 sarleaf extract
    artificer 35 thalasite crystal

120 bolts... that's like 120 kills or more to get enough cloth.. 35 bars/sarfiber is like harvesting 10 to 15 nodes
    65 sarleaf extract... that's like harvesting 25 nodes

not a real scaling on work put into getting the mats...

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    how about buying the recipe for the quest?

When you buy the recipe for skill 1 and train it, you can no longer buy the recipes for the other skills.

The recipe is not crossing over to other skills either, so training the recipe for apothecary does not mean your runecrafter skill can make the item as well..
    Aye, this was very much a surprise. I was planning on buying all of the congealed dreams recipes so that I could choose which I made based on my current supply of mats, but to my surprise, buying and learning the Apothecary one has now made the rest dissappear. I'm not used to Rift having "permanent" decisions about things like this, especially with no warning, and I very much wouldn't have chosen Apoth had I known it was the only one I could get
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    Aye, this was very much a surprise. I was planning on buying all of the congealed dreams recipes so that I could choose which I made based on my current supply of mats, but to my surprise, buying and learning the Apothecary one has now made the rest dissappear. I'm not used to Rift having "permanent" decisions about things like this, especially with no warning, and I very much wouldn't have chosen Apoth had I known it was the only one I could get
    Ok, this is strange. Today I went up to Bob to see how many of each mark I needed to buy the next recipe I'm saving for, and saw all the non-Apoth congealed dreams back on there! I thought yay, I can get them now. Then I went and picked up all my crafting dailies, and went back to Bob...and now they've dissappeared. I finished all my crafting dailies, relogged even, and the congealed dreams still aren't there. But my money is on them showing up again either at 4:00 am tomorrow after reset, or when the servers go down for the next hotfix. So, weird bug I guess?
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Soulwalker

FYI Trion this is still broken. Patch notes say it should work properly now. However, Howard the Bunny still on strike. He isn't giving out the weekly quests...

Sigh guess we will never know if he works properly if he isn't enabled

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam View Post
    FYI Trion this is still broken. Patch notes say it should work properly now. However, Howard the Bunny still on strike. He isn't giving out the weekly quests...

Sigh guess we will never know if he works properly if he isn't enabled
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ing-fixes.html

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

I've reenabled the quests so Howard should be ready to accept your Congealed Dreams.

Also note that we have lowered the requirement of the quests from 3 to 2.

+ Reply to Thread