+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Why does it cost tradeskill marks to buy new miner recipes from Bob?

Default Why does it cost tradeskill marks to buy new miner recipes from Bob?

The 2 new mining recipes (Thalasite dream-something and Thalasite nightmare-something) cost tradeskill marks to buy them from Bob, but the mining trainer just 3m from him sells them for 4p 66g 60s. Personally I think everyone who didn't see them on the trainer and bought them from Bob should be refunded their tradeskill marks.

Telaran

The real question is which is the mistake? 5p for a RELIC AMENDER or 265 GM marks plus? My guess is the 5p on trainer is the Oops.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

It was our mistake to have it on the trainer. In this case though, rather than disable the trainer for everyone, we've removed it from Bob and it'll remain on the trainer for the low discount price of 5p.

If you purchased either or both of the alloy recipes for marks from Bob, please contact CS and they will refund you the marks.

And before folks ask, no, we will not be removing the artisan mark cost for any of the other amenders. =p

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    It was our mistake to have it on the trainer. In this case though, rather than disable the trainer for everyone, we've removed it from Bob and it'll remain on the trainer for the low discount price of 5p.

If you purchased either or both of the alloy recipes for marks from Bob, please contact CS and they will refund you the marks.

And before folks ask, no, we will not be removing the artisan mark cost for any of the other amenders. =p
    /pitchforks

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Hahah.

Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

Plane Touched

Gm told me I can't get help with the refund unless I provide the approximate date that I had purchased the mining recipes. I don't even know what I had for breakfast 3 days ago.. I most likely got these recipes after reading the forum post that they got added early to give us time to save up on Marks.

/sigh

+ Reply to Thread