MrScary and I have been working on a quality of life change for the crafting UI (more info on that another day) but he noticed in the code that there are some little known search features that we wanted to pass along.
Crafting UI: When using the text search box in the lower left, it works for all of these:
- Rune Stats: I want to make a rune that has Strength, I can just search for Strength and all the strength runes will show up.
- Recipe Name: Just type in part or all of the recipe name.
- Ingredient: For example, I have a "Coruscating Ethereal Shard" but have no idea what recipe's it's used in, I can type that name into the search box and it will show me all of my recipes that require that ingredient (for that profession).
- Slot Name: For example, my friend just started playing and I want to craft her a belt, I can search for "belt".
Bag Search: Use the search bags button in the HUD or type Ctrl+F.
- Dimension Items: Find all dimension items in your bags by searching for /d or /dimension.
- Artifacts: Find all artifacts in your bags by searching for /a or /artifact.
- Quest Items: Find all quest items in your bags by searching for /q or /quest.
- Sellable Junk Items: Find all sellable junk items in your bags by searching for /s or /sellable.
- Material Type: You can search by plate, chain, leather, cloth, or costume.
- Soulbound: If you want to find all the soulbound items in your bags just search for "soulbound".
- Bind on Use: If you want to find all the bind on use items in your bags just search for "bind on use".
- Bind on Equip: If you want to find all bind on equip items in your bags just search for "bind on equip".
- Slot: Find items by slot such as chest, legs etc.
- Item Name: Search by all or part of an item name.