+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree349Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Post 3.0 & The Current State of Crafting

Yup, I am at 450 in both, although when I went out on my second gathering round of the day I picked up half the mats I did earlier and ended up with more minims than I had from a huge stash of goods. I guess it must have just been a dry run in the morning

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #347

Sneak peek into some stuff I'm working on for 3.2:

Fishing:

Anglers, rejoice! Uncle Stan has finally made his way to the Plane of Water! Artifact lures have been improved to also catch fish! Fishing in lower level “grey con” areas will now grant skill-ups, but at a much slower rate than fishing in an appropriate or higher zone.

Outfitting:

There is now a new 30 slot bag available for purchase with crafting Amenders from the Rift store! Outfitters can now craft a new 28 slot bag that uses materials from Nightmare Tide!

Wonderful news! Thank you Morticus!

Just some questions on the new bags:

1. Is the 30-slot bag unique equip?
    2. Am I reading this correctly and will the 30-slot bag require Amenders to purchase, or is it just available next to Amender recipes on the RIFT Store?
    3. Is the 28-slot craftable bag unique equip?

Thank you! Looking forward to 3.2!

Prophet of Telara

Can we get some new or upgraded version of old consumables craftable with NMT mats as well? Im talking about all the old ranged consumables which never got an upgrade during the SL.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #350

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    1. Is the 30-slot bag unique equip?
    It is, yes.
    2. Am I reading this correctly and will the 30-slot bag require Amenders to purchase, or is it just available next to Amender recipes on the RIFT Store?
    You are correct. It will take 1 Lucid Dreams, 1 Dreaming Rune Amender and 1 Nightmare Textile Amender to buy the new bag.
    3. Is the 28-slot craftable bag unique equip?
    Nope! It's just to make creating 28 slot bags easier. You no longer need to deal with getting Storm Legion materials. It's mostly a quality of life improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    It is, yes.

You are correct. It will take 1 Lucid Dreams, 1 Dreaming Rune Amender and 1 Nightmare Textile Amender to buy the new bag.

Nope! It's just to make creating 28 slot bags easier. You no longer need to deal with getting Storm Legion materials. It's mostly a quality of life improvement.
    Kind of disappointing that we can not craft new 30 slot or better bags. It was my impression that we had something good coming down the pipeline bagwise, shame we are stuck at mostly 28.

<O└d Skool>

Thanks for the clarifications Morticus!

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    Kind of disappointing that we can not craft new 30 slot or better bags. It was my impression that we had something good coming down the pipeline bagwise, shame we are stuck at mostly 28.
    The 30 slot bag is crafted, it costs all crafted amenders. I bet the reason why they did this has something to do with problems with having more than one unique bag in your inventory.

Rift Master

Sneak peek into some stuff I'm working on for 3.2:

Fishing:

Anglers, rejoice! Uncle Stan has finally made his way to the Plane of Water! Artifact lures have been improved to also catch fish! Fishing in lower level “grey con” areas will now grant skill-ups, but at a much slower rate than fishing in an appropriate or higher zone.

Outfitting:

There is now a new 30 slot bag available for purchase with crafting Amenders from the Rift store! Outfitters can now craft a new 28 slot bag that uses materials from Nightmare Tide!
    Unless the bag is somehow upgradeable to more slots after the initial 30 slot one is created, I'm disappointed. Here is the reason, we are dealing with VERY EXPENSIVE items to make this bag, its going to take weeks to generate the marks to buy and make it. Yet 30 slot is SL era qty. Right now I have 8 bag slots made of 36,36,36,34,32,32,28,28 slot bags. It's going to be unique, not common. So therefore why not make it a 36 or even 34 slot bag?

Now you discuss a 28 slot bag using NT items. Why??? NT is 3.0 not SL 2.0, therefore just as gear is better the bag should be better. Make it 30 slot so people like myself can retire the 28 slot bags.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    The 30 slot bag is crafted, it costs all crafted amenders. I bet the reason why they did this has something to do with problems with having more than one unique bag in your inventory.
    I don't think that is the cause. As I said above, I have 8 slots for bags, and 7 of the 8 are Unique.

Bag of Innumerable Pockets - 36 slots Unique
    Abyssal Bag - 36 slots Unique
    Inconceivable Box - 36 slots Unique
    Coal Stained Backpack - 34 slots Unique
    Empyrean Knapsack - 32 slots Unique
    Satchel of Loyalty - 32 slots Unique
    Greatfather's Festival Sack - 28 slots Unique
    Empyrean Bag - 28 slots Crafted

Trion and the Devs can and should make bags larger with the new expansion out. Maybe start out with the 28 slot one, but with upgrades it makes it 28 > 30 > 32.
    Last edited by FyrrePower; 02-28-2015 at 03:31 PM.

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #356

Believe it or not, it's an issue of limited screen real estate that is keeping the bag size in check at the moment.

My hands are tied.
    Last edited by Morticus; 02-28-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Telaran

Believe it or not, it's an issue of limited screen real estate that is keeping the bag size in check at the moment.

My hands are tied.
    I have all slots in inventory and bank both,minimum bag size of 28. With bank and bags all open I have about 30% of my screen taken at most and I really don't need anything else visible when going through my bank. Maybe at 100% you can get near a full screen but do many people who have reached the large bags and max slots stay with a default ui?
    The only bag issue I have at all currently is them occasionally being rearranged randomly by the ui, either stacked or just spread out more so they cover half the screen instead of the nice neat edge to edge I keep putting them in.

My hands are tied.
    This calls for separate crafting and dimension bags!

My hands are tied.
    Well Thank You for all the awesome work so far even without the new craftable bags. It is appreciated.

This calls for separate crafting and dimension bags!
    I agree. It would be nice to have some form of bags for crafting/dim items.

Maybe you click one place get your reg bags click another you get the crafting /dim bags or something like that.

<O└d Skool>

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #360

Archonix has plans for the bags in the future. No other details at this time...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast