Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Shaidar Haran
  • 1 Post By Nesi
  • 1 Post By Adastra
  • 1 Post By Jonus

Thread: 375 Dreamweaver's New Occupation: Guild Artifact Salvager

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Default 375 Dreamweaver's New Occupation: Guild Artifact Salvager

Trion, please reconsider your ribbon conversion tables and make it a flat rate or some alternate idea. I have not asked our guild Dreamweaver yet to salvage all my greens and blues and epics, just to make my life a little easier and I'd rather not. Neither do I wish to farm 1000s..more artifacts other than the 750 I had prepped for 2.6.

In the end, all I want is to max my Dreamweaving (eventually) and orb up my gear (Apparently people are saying in voice that orbs are raising dps up 2k-ish ST) without asking someone else to "sweatshop" for me. Add to that, I did do a lot of prep work with collecting (not AHing) artifacts for 2.6.

I Can sympathize with 375 Dreamweavers being asked to do nothing but break tons of artifacts day after day just to get the very best conversion out of artifacts.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

It does seem like you need an absurd amount of ribbons to level dreamweaving to max... On the other hand, due to how many ribbons you need, it is and will probably continue to be one of the most profitable crafts in the game. Having Patron now is more rewarding than ever (artifact vials ftw), so ACE move on Trion's part, really.

I actually don't have patron, i'm doing it the hard way, but i hope they leave it like it is (including conversion rates)!
    Last edited by Pacpac; 02-15-2014 at 12:17 AM.
    Guild: Moloch
    Rogue: Superpac
    Cleric: Ihu
    Warrior: Bradpete
    4/4 GA, 3/3 IG, 5/5 PBB, 1/4 BoB

if lower lvl DW got more mats, it would be extreemly cheap/easy to level. If the high lvl ones didnt get the extras it would take hundreds of artifacts to make stuff. A lot of the higher lvl stuff is 20 or more each, the dream orbs are nearly 200....

they did it this way for a reason, no harm in asking for a higher lvl to help, or just buy them off the AH. I maxed mine on the first day ENTIRELY so I could help my guildies. In fact we had an entire tab filled with artifacts that I converted for the guild to use.

From my experience, a lot of the people who are leveling DW are nice people, who love playing with the dimensions... so just ask, they probably wont bite

If someone in the guild is offering - why not take them on their offer. That's the first thing I offered to my guild-mates, as I would like leveling Dreamweaving to be easier on THEM. And even then I've only had maybe 2 people consistently have me break them.

If no one is offering and you have to hunt down someone, then yeah, it might feel like you're being a bother. But I don't see it as any different than asking a friend to salvage any other things (essences, accessories, etc) for you. It's just an overwhelming amount and need for them right now. Just do them in small batches if you don't care about maxing it out at the moment. And if you're on Faeblight, I don't mind breaking them down.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    Trion, please reconsider your ribbon conversion tables and make it a flat rate or some alternate idea. I have not asked our guild Dreamweaver yet to salvage all my greens and blues and epics, just to make my life a little easier and I'd rather not. Neither do I wish to farm 1000s..more artifacts other than the 750 I had prepped for 2.6.

In the end, all I want is to max my Dreamweaving (eventually) and orb up my gear (Apparently people are saying in voice that orbs are raising dps up 2k-ish ST) without asking someone else to "sweatshop" for me. Add to that, I did do a lot of prep work with collecting (not AHing) artifacts for 2.6.

I Can sympathize with 375 Dreamweavers being asked to do nothing but break tons of artifacts day after day just to get the very best conversion out of artifacts.
    You don't need 375 to yield the most mats. 305 is the final tier at this time.
    Notable milestones are: 80, 155, 230, 305
    Note that each milestone doesn't mean an increase across all qualities of artifact salvaging.
    Last edited by Adastra; 02-17-2014 at 03:36 PM.
    White Fang - 2/4 (4/4 mini) T3

Adastra@Greybriar (rogue - main)
    Nuadore@Greybriar (mage)
    Euli@Greybriar (cleric)

I absolutely love it.
    Gotten a ton of artifacts added to my collection thanks to this service.

i.e. I have some dream ribbons in my bank. I break down their artifacts, use the artifacts I need and exchange them for dream ribbons in my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    I absolutely love it.
    Gotten a ton of artifacts added to my collection thanks to this service.

i.e. I have some dream ribbons in my bank. I break down their artifacts, use the artifacts I need and exchange them for dream ribbons in my bank.
    ^
    This finished a number of collections for me for very little effort on my part.

I just exchange the number of dream ribbons they would've gotten for the artifacts i collected.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Rift Disciple

Would love a salvage artifact STACK that takes 100 times longer than normal. Then I could click it on a stack of snakey tears and take a dump at same time. Have this ability take 375 dreamweave and cost 100 p to buy. I would so buy it.
    Last edited by The Smurf Conglomerate; 02-21-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Closed Thread