Closed Thread

Thread: Grandmaster Foraging

Soulwalker

Default Grandmaster Foraging

Where do I train for Grandmaster Foraging?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

You will need to get to the Storm Legion zones for Grandmaster training.

You didn't say what level you are but if you're level 48 or higher go to Iron Pine Peak and talk to the Porticulum Master standing on the left of the SL portal.

This will port you to the Kingdom of Pelladane and soon as you step out of the portal, there's a Grandmaster Forager trainer there.

Now, i know they put a lot of Profession dailies NPC's in Tempest Bay for people who are not level 48 or who had high level crafting alts but i'm afraid i'm not sure how to get to Tempest Bay as i don't have any low level alts

Plane Touched

From the Daemon Loci, head more or less straight east and you get to Tulan. It's a reasonably safe route for a lower level character, monster density is not -too- bad. When in Tulan, head to the docks and you can talk to the ship captain who will 'port you to Tempest Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    You will need to get to the Storm Legion zones for Grandmaster training.

You didn't say what level you are but if you're level 48 or higher go to Iron Pine Peak and talk to the Porticulum Master standing on the left of the SL portal.

This will port you to the Kingdom of Pelladane and soon as you step out of the portal, there's a Grandmaster Forager trainer there.

Now, i know they put a lot of Profession dailies NPC's in Tempest Bay for people who are not level 48 or who had high level crafting alts but i'm afraid i'm not sure how to get to Tempest Bay as i don't have any low level alts
    If I am not mistaken, just up the hill outside Meridian (to the right as you exit the city) there is a portal there. I do believe I got to Tempest Bay from there the first time.

Not sure about the one on the Guardian side though... :/

Soulwalker

It's level 45 to go to storm legion areas not 48. You will get killed before 50 but you can go there anyways.
    Last edited by Larn; 07-24-2013 at 08:31 AM.

Plane Touched

If I am not mistaken, just up the hill outside Meridian (to the right as you exit the city) there is a portal there. I do believe I got to Tempest Bay from there the first time.
    That's the portal to Ember Isle...

Ascendant

If you want to go to the Storm Legion zones to get Grandmaster level, you can go to IPP, there's a portal on the lake to get to either Cape Jule or Kingdom of Pelladane. Relatively close to these portals are the crafting areas, where all trainers for Grandmaster are located.

You need to be 290, or 295, to be able to train.
    The SL zones can be accessed via this portal from level 48 (or 45 as someone stated in this thread). Otherwise the portals are inaccessible and you'd have to be guild bannered or summoned by a friend to Tempest Bay (the general crafting hub / main city for Storm Legion)

Closed Thread