+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jagged tooth, what do I have to kill to get some

Rift Disciple

Default Jagged tooth, what do I have to kill to get some

I figured that nothing in Freemarch would give them when butchering, so I went to Stonefield and killed a bunch of the cow things, and got nothing. So went to Scarlet Gorge and killed the gorge rams and got nothing.

Can someone tell me what to hunt to get these from butchering, or point me to a page that shows the mobs that I can get these from

I think the fish or crocs around the fishing village in freemarch drop those maybe. Been a while since I was there though. GL

Soulwalker

Scarlet Gorge or Scarwood Reach should provide jagged teeth. Sometimes they don't seem to have a very high drop rate though. Good luck.

This general gathering guide might help with where to find other teeth/bones/hides etc. as well.

Rift Disciple

Thanks both of you for the info. I will check out the crocs around Freemarch. Something in Freemarch drops them because I have 1 in my inventory and hadn't left Freemarch at that point. I am also thinking maybe the wolves and boars over by Denegar's stand. They are all level 16. Although I suppose the tooth might have come from a box from crafting dailies.

I think I will head over to scarlet gorge and kill boars along that windy path down into the gorge. Fairly easy with nothing aggro.

I will post here if I do find something that drops them.

Thanks very much for the link to that gathering guide. That is very helpful and according to that I won't find them until scarlet gorge, thus my going after the boars. Again I will post here when I find something that drops them.

Guardians..

Soulwalker

Default jagged teeth

Just across the river from Denegar's Stand in Trapper's Rest are the Stonegrazer Chicks. They have the Jagged Teeth.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Darneal View Post
    Just across the river from Denegar's Stand in Trapper's Rest are the Stonegrazer Chicks. They have the Jagged Teeth.
    And this thread is from 2013...

+ Reply to Thread