Closed Thread

Thread: Empyrean knapsack

Soulwalker

Default Empyrean knapsack

i recently reached 375 outfitter, i started doing the work orders as i wanted the highest grade recipes when i came across a work order that you apparently have to craft an empyrean knapsack.

ive spent hours trying to look for where the recipe for this may come from and found nothing so i am posting here in the hopes that some1 can answer this question and i can get my damn crafting rift lure

If its a crafting daily or weekly, you are automatically granted the recipe. Check your recipe list in your crafting window and look under the 'quest' section rather than where you would find bag recipes.

Soulwalker

already looked there because i had another quest at the same time that gave me a quest recipe i didnt see anything but the delicate chaps recipe but ill look again just incase i missed it

Try dropping the quest and picking it up again, you should get quest recipes automatically when you accept the quest and they're removed once you turn it in. Quest recipes have their own category in the crafting menu so make sure you've looked all the way down your recipe list.
    Stubbo - Zaviel EU

Closed Thread