Closed Thread

Thread: Skilled Butcher Trainer

Soulwalker

Default Skilled Butcher Trainer

I have searched all over the internet for an answer on where to get Skilled Butcher. Most places say to go to the Master in Sanctum (Guardian). Prior to reaching 75/75 he had no list for me. When I reached 75/75 he now has a list but everything is red. The lowest tier of training I think is Expert (145). Where can I go to increase my training?

Should be that guy.

Try relogging, maybe?

There are gathering skill trainers in Argent Glade--Butcher among them.

The main city trainer will definitely be able to level you up, try scrolling all the way up on what he shows as unlearned though...the tier of butchering will be there then the different hides you can harvest below. Skilled/Expert/Master. When you reach 300 Butchering though you will have to goto SL regions - either Cape Jule or Kingdom of Pelladane to talk to those trainers to get Grandmaster. You can also train with the npc in Tempest Bay..just get a guildie to banner you there if you don't have the port yet.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

The Butcher trainer in Sanctum should be able to train you to skilled. Check up at the top of his window under Filters and make sure you have the "Available" box checked.

Closed Thread