• 3 Post By Beanster
  • 4 Post By Morgraine
  • 2 Post By Arylle
  • 1 Post By Woftam
  • 1 Post By Telnedra

Thread: Grand Master Craftsman's Marks!

Default Grand Master Craftsman's Marks!

Hey Trion,

many of the crafters are closing in with the gmcm cap of one hundred! Give us something to buy with them or expand the cap, please!

-Beancord-

Or give us the option of cashing them in for lesser marks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    I mean how complicated is stay outta the orange crap?

Shadowlander

or bring back the buy exp crystals via is/pvp/crafting..id love to have something to spend my 2000 is on and 100gmaster and 500 master marks on..but they wont cause they think slower pa levels is 'content'

I think we are a couple of months away from the next level of crafting gear, I think an xp crystal purchase would be a great filler between tiers of recipes. I also think that doing crafting dailies should be considered as part of that content...

However if they do bring in the crystals they would probably drop the crafting quest PA xp rewards to compensate for all this 1337xp and that would be bad for errybody =(
    Level 60 Guardian Rogue Rapidfyre <Blitz> PvP rank 80
    9/9 T1
    2/4 GA

Quote Originally Posted by Morgraine View Post
    Or give us the option of cashing them in for lesser marks.
    This.
    So i can buy material chests a least.
    A witty saying proves nothing
    - Voltaire
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
    - Edward Abbey

+1 to this!

at 80 gmm so far and stopped doing weeklys cause whats the point? give us a reason to do weeklys!
    FLUTTERBAT IS AWESOME http://tinyurl.com/m62aap9 THIS FANDOM IS CATCHY! < awesome pmv of 2013 http://tinyurl.com/ko5rb9k < another awesome Catch up on the fandom! http://tinyurl.com/bukqn5j <fanmade Trailer!
    Warrior~Gorem 60-7x, Coriolis #1 Oceanic Guild! World 6th Na 3rd VOLAN AND INRA! Oceanic Firsts everything! Also I'm a Christian/South Afrikan Zulu Warrior/Brony - deal with it

We're closing in (2.4-2.5?) on a time for Trion to allow 'cashing in' of many things.

Infinity Stones for planarite.
    Dungeon Marks for PA exp.
    Grandmaster Crafting Marks for lesser Marks.
    Maeloda ~ Defiant Kelari Male Rogue ~ Level 61 (Goboro Reef) ~ Faeblight ~ Prismatic Legion
    Classic Rift 29/44 (RoS*) ||| FT 0/4, TotSQ 4/4, EE 0/5, I-DH 0/4 || GA 0/4, TIG 0/3, PBB 0/5 ||| BOB 0/4 ||| Mount Sharax 0/4, The Rhen of Fate 0/4
    * = Conqueror

Plane Walker

Patch 2.2 Made changes to crafting:
    CRAFTING
    * Mining, Butchering, and Foraging now have daily quests similar to those of the other crafting professions. To pick them up, visit Padma Ultan in Meridian or Eldain Diomid in Sanctum. If you're over skill 300, visit Romas Periga in Tempest Bay.
    * All Storm Legion Daily crafting quests now offer a choice of Artisan's Marks or Master Craftsman's Marks.
    * All Storm Legion crafting Daily and Weekly quests now give coin in addition to existing rewards.
    What a shame the patch didn't include:
    * All Storm Legion Weekly crafting quests now offer a choice of Master Craftsman's Marks or Grand Master Craftsman's Marks.
    Crafting weeklies award the GM Craftsman's Mark + a lure + a box of coin, except Survival which has no lure.
    Gatherer weeklies award the GM Craftsman's Mark + 10 Master Craftsman's marks + a box of coin.

This would suggest that 10 Master Craftsman's marks is an equivalent reward to a lure so why doesn't the Survival weekly offer the 10 Master Craftsman's marks?

At the very least, please add an exchange of GMC marks for MC marks, even if it as ludicrous as the 1:1 exchange rate introduced for planar dusts.

C'mon Trion, give us some words about this issue...

Plane Walker

RIFT 2.2 Hotfix #12 - 8:00am PDT 5/8/13 [NA] - 1:00AM GMT 9/5/13 [EU]

CRAFTING
    * Grandmaster Artificer Supply Chest no longer drops Unerupted Teeth or Collagen Struts
    It only took six months for Trion to realise that Artificers don't use these items.

Just what exactly have Trion done lately to indicate to you that the slightest thought about addressing crafting issues has even begun to speculate about the merest possibility of crossing their minds?

Apologies to the late Douglas Adams.

The ability to trade in the GMCM for MM or even Artisan marks would be so nice!
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Closed Thread