Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Misun

Thread: Farming Lanzan Cloth

Soulwalker

Default Farming Lanzan Cloth

So I know pretty much every npc drops lanzan cloth up until about lvl 56, but is there a specific npc that drops it more than the others?

General of Telara

Humanoids, so Storm Legion troops, Shapers, Zombies, Skeletons, Beastmen, Trolls, and anything else that I missed that basically walks on two legs and isn't mechanical.
    Last edited by Itseotle; 12-23-2012 at 06:43 AM.
    The Riftguard
    Deepwood :: TDQ 4/4 :: FT 2/4
    Morning Raiding Guild - Recruiting!

Atrius: "Paragon seems solid. At Level 60 I came in at the top of IA damage."

Telaran

If you have outfitter on the toon you're farming with, you'll get a LOT more cloth than a toon without it. Not exactly an answer to your question but still worth noting because not everybody knows this (unless they ninja changed this during a hotfix or something, pretty sure this is the case)

Azuretine palace, in Pelladane, is where you want to farm it. So easy to round up 10+ mobs at a time and blow through them.

Lots of green loot too for breaking down for runecrafting. I give all the greens to my guildie who is a RC.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Azuretine palace, in Pelladane, is where you want to farm it. So easy to round up 10+ mobs at a time and blow through them.

Lots of green loot too for breaking down for runecrafting. I give all the greens to my guildie who is a RC.
    Great post, ty vm.

Season's Greets

Closed Thread