Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By metaldragen

Thread: Can't get crafting daily quests in Tempest Bay

Rift Chaser

Default Can't get crafting daily quests in Tempest Bay

The Crafting Magnate NPC does not offer me any level 301+ crafting quests. I have trained Grandmaster in all three crafting skills. I checked my quest log and there are no uncompleted chocolate Rift crafting quests from the NPC in Sanctum. The NPC in Sanctum still offers those quests but the one in Tempest Bay does not.

Other members of my guild have mentioned the same problem. Is this a known bug or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rescorla View Post
    The Crafting Magnate NPC does not offer me any level 301+ crafting quests. I have trained Grandmaster in all three crafting skills. I checked my quest log and there are no uncompleted chocolate Rift crafting quests from the NPC in Sanctum. The NPC in Sanctum still offers those quests but the one in Tempest Bay does not.

Other members of my guild have mentioned the same problem. Is this a known bug or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance
    I Picked up all the quests last night without issue. Got server firsts for all the ones I turned in. They should be working. Maybe they're not available until you hit 375?

Telaran

You get access to the first at skill 325. I believe Taleen said there are also ones at 350 and 375 (haven't gotten that high just yet, but once I hit 325 armorsmith, the NPC in TB had an armorsmith daily for me).

all of your 300 crafting dailys you still have to go to Meridian/Sanctum to pick up. your next ones to show up in TB are around 325 and then you get another at 375. even though you have these you still need to go to the old quest giver to pick up the 300s.

Closed Thread