+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Differences between various bedrolls/tents?

Default Differences between various bedrolls/tents?

Hello All,

I've found that there are various types of bedrolls and tents, for example you have a simple tent kit, tent kit and silk tent kit. I'm curious whether anybody can tell me the difference between the various tent kits or bedrolls? The tool-tip description is extremely vague and the same for all kits.

I cannot and I think the same could be said for fishing poles. If all they're good for is attaching the upgraded lures, maybe add that somehow in the description. Would be nice to see some sort of xp-rest values attached to the tents and such. I stockpiled up on the survival mats several days before 1.8 and sold the remainder at obscene prices on ah the day of. Burlap and wool selling for 1p each, lol.

Then again, I blitzed through survival leveling so it may just be operator error on my part and the descriptions are there.

Shadowlander

All I know so far is the first bedroll you can use only lasts five minutes, you get a buff that says "You are resting" - so I assume it's the same as being near a rested XP location. I would assume the higher level bedrests are longer duration, but I haven't verified that yet. I also had read something about the tents giving group rested XP but again, I can't verify that yet either.

Ascendant

A question: Is the 'resting' helping recover vitality ?

hmm I tried to use tent and bedroll outside of Sanctum, neither would allow me saying in red it was not the right target or similar. When I did use them in Sanctum I saw no buff.
    "Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it" - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Josaline View Post
    hmm I tried to use tent and bedroll outside of Sanctum, neither would allow me saying in red it was not the right target or similar. When I did use them in Sanctum I saw no buff.
    It would give the same "resting" buff that Sanctum would give you.

Soulwalker

what does it mean to be resting?

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sodao View Post
    what does it mean to be resting?
    When you log off in places with resting xp buff (capital for example) you accumulate resting xp while you logged off, and after login you getting double xp from killing mobs until you will use all xp which you accumulated before.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread