+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Broken Oath Recipes and Tormentors

Default Broken Oath Recipes and Tormentors

Just wanted to point out that all but Oath Smasher in the Broken Oath set are incorrectly flagged as Bind on Equip instead of Bind on Pickup and that Tormentors staff and ring are still Bind on Equip instead of Bind on Pickup. Yes I know I'll take flack for posting this since some crafters are making a killing with buying these and reselling them. However either make all Master Mark Recipes this way (BOE) or BOP not some being incorrectly flagged.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

This is a known issue and we have a fix incoming for it soon. Thanks for the heads up though

-Gersh

Noticed in the patch notes it said something about things incorrectly set to boe/bop were fixed hope that didnt included these because if it did its still broken. Staff/Rings of Torment Broken Oath all still boe. We are talking the recipes here not the items themselves. Tried to do this via bug report and got thanked for my suggestion to change in game mechanics :P
    Last edited by Aalnyan; 02-03-2012 at 09:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread