Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bri bates

Thread: artisan marks

Rift Master

Default artisan marks

Are there any plans in the works to come up with something to do with excess artisan marks? I have 4 crafters, 3 of whom still need tons of master craftsman marks to get close to having all the available patterns just from the capital city vendors. The 3 that still need master craftsman marks combine to have in excess of 6k artisan marks. They have all purchased every single pattern currently available with artisan marks.

I understand that the idea is to not have every crafter able to make every item right away and that effort is required. However, I find it quite disheartening to spend an hour or so each day gathering materials to do 5 daily craft quests and in return get a small refund on the mats used and 105 completely useless artisan marks.

Some things that would make sense IMO: a vendor that will sell crafting goods and/or materials for marks, a conversion mechanism to trade up to master craftsman marks (can be as steep as you want, I'd even be happy with 1000:1 if it made them other than utterly worthless), or an actual augment vendor (not the random boxes, I'm a master craftsman I should know where to get what I want for my crafting). Even things like pets or costumes would be ok, but please find something to do with them other than watch the pile grow.

Total agreement Bri.

Would be nice to be able to convert excess craftsman marks to artisans, even with a conversion rate of say 500 or 1000 to 1.

Closed Thread