Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LilliumElessa

Thread: Master Craftsman's Mark Voucher

Default Master Craftsman's Mark Voucher

I bought all possible Apotheracy recipes for Master Craftsman's Marks but I have still 16 Master Craftsman's Marks. I am master Apothecary, Foraging, Butchering (1 craft + 2 gartering). I need voucher for my alt. He has 2 craft professions.
    Last edited by Falty; 11-10-2011 at 08:27 AM.

Plane Touched

doubt it will ever happen due to abuse...

make a bunch of outfitting/runecrafting/apothecary alts for easy marks to feed more lucrative professions on your mains

it would be nice (My WS is my forager and miner), but yeah - don't see how they could stop the (potential) abuse
    Last edited by Azurrei; 11-10-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurrei View Post
    doubt it will ever happen due to abuse...

make a bunch of outfitting/runecrafting/apothecary alts for easy marks to feed more lucrative professions on your mains

it would be nice (My WS is my forager and miner), but yeah - don't see how they could stop the (potential) abuse
    my alt is master outfitting/runecrafting i am thinking about artificer

Rift Disciple

+1

Awesome idea. I'd abuse the hell out of it. And I'd feel completely justified until they actually fix the Artificer weekly.

Plane Touched

I don't see how this could be anymore abusive than allowing us to buy vouchers for sourcestones, and sending those to our alts. I did some rearranging of my crafting and dropped armorsmithing from my main to allow her to be the main gatherer, so she now has all the gathering prof. However, while she had armorsmithing, she picked up 4 master craftsman marks. I'd be willing to pay for a voucher with artisan marks to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by LilliumElessa View Post
    +1

Awesome idea. I'd abuse the hell out of it. And I'd feel completely justified until they actually fix the Artificer weekly.
    the artificer weekly is fine.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
    the artificer weekly is fine.
    So fine that if you have to buy the mats it will cost you the best part of 25-30 plats on my server. Also people seem to have got the bad habit of mining a node, taking the gems and leaving the metal behind meaning today 31 nodes mined (mixed carm/ori) and a total haul of 3 diamonds and no lightstones. I guess the gems don't respawn if you don't take the metal too.

Rift Disciple

i understand faction needed base recipes. and recipes bind on pickup in dungeons.

but not the marks and plaques transfering between toons. i wish they would change it too.
    Kill me quick. Zirak, Orstun, Riz, Robo, Snowreap, Strife, Skelas, Rallock, Thrack, Adimenti, Pemtium, Demazia, Elowyn, Lendryn, Tinstar, Arsilon and a host of others will be here shortly.

Closed Thread