Closed Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vaddar

Thread: Eternal Planar Dust

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default Eternal Planar Dust

    Please Trion

    Could you look into the Eternal Planar Dust, they are very rare i would like the drop rate to be better. i am finding it hard to do any crafting, cause most of the recipes need them. I am a casual player so don't get to do many crafting rifts. plus you need eternal planar dust to do the quest to get your crafting lure, so frustrating

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    344

    Default

    they are droping to much if you ask me they use to sell for 3-5 plat now they going for less than 2

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    I have at least 10 on my character and who knows how many in my bank. I gave 50 away to some guildies last week.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

  4. #4
    Plane Walker Bufkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Eternal planar dust is easy to get now. Even if you don't have time to farm for them, you can just save up plat to buy them instead.
    Last edited by Bufkus; 08-25-2011 at 12:20 PM.

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default Epd

    Quote Originally Posted by Starjunkie View Post
    Please Trion

    Could you look into the Eternal Planar Dust, they are very rare i would like the drop rate to be better. i am finding it hard to do any crafting, cause most of the recipes need them. I am a casual player so don't get to do many crafting rifts. plus you need eternal planar dust to do the quest to get your crafting lure, so frustrating

    You can only expect them to become more expensive because the apothecary craft was severely screwed by the update. I think Rift is on its way to becoming a "free to play". I cannot tell you how many people that aren't posting here are pizzed about this today. stupid move.

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default Eternal Planar Dust

    Thanks guys i must be just unlucky then, or doing something wrong, cause that ain't dropping enuff for me

  7. #7
    Ascendant Proclus_Lycaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starjunkie View Post
    Thanks guys i must be just unlucky then, or doing something wrong, cause that ain't dropping enuff for me
    Follow a group around when they are closing Crafting Rifts. You can't HELP to get a ton of them. Our guild went out together for a couple hours to gather materials for the guild, and in a period of just 3 hours, we had HOARDS of them (and minor cats, and tons of other components, etc). We also counted that there were 24+ Crafting Plaques dropped from those rifts among our guild mates (I personally got 3).
    Damaged - Hailol: Proclus Lycaeus, Daermoon, Berillion (both 60)
    Fire and Ice - Hailol: Ephrus, Shvaai, Wolframm (all 60)
    The Lords of Chaos (Personal) - Hailol: Ennal, Eldr, Yamule (all 60), Benderis (55),
    Mirahsha (26), Ariarlos (1) - Unguilded on Brutwacht (EU) - Siebenundvierzig (23)
    4/4 IDH | 4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 2/4 GA | 1/5 PB | 1/3 IG | 1277 PA

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merllin View Post
    You can only expect them to become more expensive because the apothecary craft was severely screwed by the update. I think Rift is on its way to becoming a "free to play". I cannot tell you how many people that aren't posting here are pizzed about this today. stupid move.
    Hahahaha....ha. You are silly.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starjunkie View Post
    Please Trion

    Could you look into the Eternal Planar Dust, they are very rare i would like the drop rate to be better. i am finding it hard to do any crafting, cause most of the recipes need them. I am a casual player so don't get to do many crafting rifts. plus you need eternal planar dust to do the quest to get your crafting lure, so frustrating
    change servers then,. some servers have almost constant rift groups in SS. i moved to threesprings and in 2 days got 50+ minor cats and 50+ eternals just doing rifts in a mass group.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merllin View Post
    You can only expect them to become more expensive because the apothecary craft was severely screwed by the update. I think Rift is on its way to becoming a "free to play". I cannot tell you how many people that aren't posting here are pizzed about this today. stupid move.
    QQ some more and can i haz your stuff?

    the aug thing was broke, just get over it. a lvl 20 should not be able to walk 20 feet and click a flower pot to get mats for the best augs in game.

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales View Post
    QQ some more and can i haz your stuff?

    the aug thing was broke, just get over it. a lvl 20 should not be able to walk 20 feet and click a flower pot to get mats for the best augs in game.

    I'm an apothecary (among other things) and I completely agree with you. Admittedly, it is a little too difficult for apoths to get prisms now, but that could be easily fixed with adding a new apoth cooldown that uses the crappier inert crystals and an expensive vendor mat to create the prisms. Or adding some apoth recipes for epic planar essences.

    I'm on Threesprings too. Crafting rifts run almost constantly out in Dunes of Akala. Best form is to bring a lure and get an invite to the raid, but you can also leech and get almost the same reward. They should fix it so only people in the raid that opened the tear can get crafting loot.

  12. #12
    Prophet of Telara ChainsawPlankton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,102

    Default

    I usually get one, and sometimes 2, for closing lv 50 rifts in stillmoor. and killing lv 50 footholds sometimes gets you one.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts