Closed Thread

Thread: Crafting Rifts

Default Crafting Rifts

Can you solo them? I got a Rogue and cleric both T2/R1 geared and with a soloing PvE role.

Yes but why would you want to? Get a large group of ppl together (all with lures) and just keep popping them. You get a TON of crafting stuff and in a couple hours you could possibly get a few plagues.
    I love to splash around in these tear-flooded boards. It's so much fun!!

Banned

They are not profitable to solo. It takes 6 eternals to make and the max you can get out is 2 eternals, 1 cat, and possibly a plaque. It's far better to get a group of 6-12 people (more than that I find it hard to tag stuff each round in the rift) and make sure everyone brings a lure along. 10 people pop lures and someone is probably getting at least 1 plaque, and everyone walks away with 5 or 6 cats and 10-15 eternals.

I wouldn't go with any less than three people and the more the merrier. Specially if it's the Apoth craft rift.
    Doesn't matter what gear you have I think solo you'd run out of time picking flowers.

You just might not make the timers to the last stage solo.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Agreed. I spent about 3hrs Friday night farming the heck out of em. By the end I had 29 eternals, 13 catalysts and a TON of mats for all professions. So far I've made around 50 plat and counting

So, yes they're soloable like Dantes said, but I would suggest heading over to shimmersand and vulture around the dunes of akala at night to see if a raids run by Very profitable area.
    "The difference between a smart person and a wise person is that
    a smart person knows what to say
    and a wise person knows whether or not to say it."
    -- Quote found on the wall of a recreation center office in Berkeley, California.

Closed Thread