+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apothecary and pristine distillate.

Default Apothecary and pristine distillate.

Pristine distillate. Look for it on the AH and you will see it going for 90g - 1p each. Why so high? Is it old-fashioned greed or is there an issue with it dropping that needs to be addressed? Where is this found? Its troubling to me when i am only at level 26, yet at 221 in apothecary. Ive no way to get the material but to buy it. At the usual 10 crafts to level, that would mean 10 p just for the pristine distillate. And the creation? The mighty bottle of critical strikes? 4 of them go for 10g on the A.H. atm. Is this somewhat discouraging to you? This coupled with the constant spamming by those trying to sell plat is disheartening. The money in the game should be going to the crafters..not the plat farmers. Excuse my lil rant. Alas, i do still wish to know where the material is found and if it is in fact not dropping as it should be. Thanks so much.
    Thexia ~ Apothecary

Pristine Distillate is a forager crafted material. It's a quest drop recipe from the plants which make it.

Plane Touched

Yep. The recipe is a rare random drop from harvesting high-level herbs like Tempestflower and Twilight Blooms. It also requires both Tempestflower Stems and Twilight Bloom Roots to make, which is probably why its AH listed price is high...the people who bought their herbs are trying to make back their money.

Personally, I got this recipe pretty quickly after getting to zones that offered Tempestflowers. I wouldn't buy the distillate from the AH...wait til you have the recipe and just make your own.

lol 1p a pop is pretty cheap. goes for bout 4p on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourtyfour View Post
    lol 1p a pop is pretty cheap. goes for bout 4p on my server.
    Yeah, 3p on mine.

+ Reply to Thread