+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How does the lifeleech potion work

Champion

Default How does the lifeleech potion work

So i bought the recipe and it wasn't working on my cleric's aoe moves in pvp, yet it was healing, albeit for a rediculously small amount, on my rogue's single target moves in a deul. So im really confused, what does the potion consider 'ability damage'?

Plane Touched

On my Warrior is work flawlessly and is my favorite potion and maybe on of most overpowered potions in game specially considering how cheap it is to produce.
    Basically, it heal me as it say for 50% of damage I do and if during period of potion duration I get a few crits it heal almost like having pocket healer

With my build I can easy solo 2 man group quests with this potion.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Maauro View Post
    On my Warrior is work flawlessly and is my favorite potion and maybe on of most overpowered potions in game specially considering how cheap it is to produce.
    Basically, it heal me as it say for 50% of damage I do and if during period of potion duration I get a few crits it heal almost like having pocket healer

With my build I can easy solo 2 man group quests with this potion.
    Ahh perfect, I'll do more tests with it then, because that is what i expected after reading its effects.

+ Reply to Thread