+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apothecary Plauqes, uninteresting?

Default Apothecary Plauqes, uninteresting?

Is it only I that feel the apot plaque recepies are very lackluster? I mean, a few dyes and a "cleanse potion"?

(and yeah I see I spelled wrong in the title:P)
    Last edited by TheMarker; 07-10-2011 at 08:29 AM.

I mostly hate the fact that other than vials all important booster potions last only seconds, not even a minute, and considering all the costs making them.

Yes, there should be more recipes that can be bought with plaques resulting effective products which makes sense. Making and using a potion that increases your spell crit chance for seconds which in fact means a crit pot that "may" be effective for a single spell cast. It isn't even an increase in crit rate, it is only "%", this is ridiculous.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarker View Post
    Is it only I that feel the apot plaque recepies are very lackluster? I mean, a few dyes and a "cleanse potion"?

(and yeah I see I spelled wrong in the title:P)
    Every other crafting proffesion is lacking 'high cost' -> 'actually worthwhile products' especially at level 50.. while apothecary is horribly different. Most of the last potions are good.. just near impossible to make in any worthwhile quantities because of the silly eternal planar dust requirement for a consumable item..... They really should add change that, either allow it to make far more for the 1 eternal planar dust, or, possibly, just remove the requirement and really up the amount of other materials needed. Its kind of rediculous that when i hit 300 apothecary I actually didn't even want to get any more crafting plaques because what i could by with them was pretty much meh and near impossible to make efficiently.

Yeah, eternal planar dust and minor cata's are the bottleneck on my mass production. I can get way more per hour of twilight bloom and tempestflower. But then again , the name of the game is rift and that's where the harder to get **** comes from -shrug-.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    Most of the last potions are good.. just near impossible to make in any worthwhile quantities because of the silly eternal planar dust requirement for a consumable item.....
    http://rift.zam.com/en/recipe/116788...owersurge-Vial

Doesn't require dust and bring (at least to me so far) quite decent income.
    Not some huge crazy income but quite decent one.

apothecary's plaque recipes definitely need an upgrade. Right now the best apothecary recipes are the vial ones and they're purchased with platinum instead of plaques. wtf?

+ Reply to Thread