Closed Thread

Thread: Lightspar Agate/Jagged Lightstone

Default Lightspar Agate/Jagged Lightstone

Alright, is it just me, or are Lightspar Agates almost impossible to come by.. and then the Jagged Lightstone is a 50/50 chance out of said Agate... The weekly for Artificer requires 4 Jagged and the Mining weekly for guild requires 10 Agates. With such a small drop rate for either, it is almost impossible to do these. Am I the only one having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
    Brian is almost as awesome as bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMorin View Post
    25 years from now the Dungeons and Dragons core rulebooks will be standard fare in retirement community rec rooms.

Shadowlander

Actually i agree with you on this. I have a ton of Orichalcum, but few of the stones. It does make it more valuable on the AH, but i wish a had use for all Orichalcum i have.

Prophet of Telara ChainsawPlankton's Avatar

its a pain in the *** to the point I think it is time to just start vendoring orichalcum -_-;

also I swear its like 9:1 jagged, then again I'm an armor smith and I need smooths for my weekly (also smooths for crafting cleric stuff)

Rift Disciple

hmmm, i dont have much trouble. Every day i run over to freemrach from the droughlands riding around the coast harvesting copper along the way. Then when i get to the area next to shimmersand i just harvest all the nodes i come across all the way into shimmersand. A bad day i net 1-2 gems, a good day i get 4-6. i suppose if you did this every hour say you'd get tons. plus the necklace you get from the runeguard witht he water breating buff make it easy to harvest the underwater nodes in the lake of solace. check riftmap for all the nodes. with the dungeons aswell you shouldnt have any trouble getting the stones. you do end up with loads of orichalcum but hey, stick it in the guild bank, it'll get used for something

Since the last patch, it seems the drop rate for these has been reduced drastically. I used to average 30-50 a week, just off the ones in IPP. Now, Ive gotten only 1 since the last patch. Seems they adjusted something else, and this got caught in the code.

Ya, I noticed the chance for jaggeds went down. I still get 4-6 a day, and love that I can put them on the AH for 9p and sell them in minutes. Using them for a daily would suck. So much money down the drain...

Heh, I had 2 stacks of 50 that just would not sell on the AH. I broke up the stacks in a few different ways and was always the lowest price but they rotted on the AH so I vendored them.
    Last edited by Quaymar; 07-09-2011 at 10:18 AM.
    "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Quaymar View Post
    Heh, I had 2 stacks of 50 that just would not sell on the AH. I broke up the stacks in a few different ways and was always the lowest price but they rotted on the AH so I vendored them.
    Son of a....

Closed Thread