Closed Thread

Thread: Good spot to farm Hollow Bones?

Rift Master

Default Good spot to farm Hollow Bones?

Does anyone know a good spot to farm Hollow Bones (and partially bloody fangs)?
    I need them for witchstone consumables for raiding but the drop rates seem to be pretty bad, just like for all other bone materials. But maybe someone found a magic spot where they can at least be farmed in a timely fashion without too much running around or maybe even by AoE-farming?

Rift Master

Or maybe Pristine Femurs and Pristine Molars?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by rofltehcat View Post
    Does anyone know a good spot to farm Hollow Bones (and partially bloody fangs)?
    I need them for witchstone consumables for raiding but the drop rates seem to be pretty bad, just like for all other bone materials. But maybe someone found a magic spot where they can at least be farmed in a timely fashion without too much running around or maybe even by AoE-farming?
    I saw a lot of Hollow Bones drop from the animals in AP and CC today (instances in IPP and Shimmersand).

Pristine Femur and Pristine Molars drop in Moonshade Highlands, Droughtlands, and Shimmersand from anything that you can butcher. They also drop in Stillmoor and IPP occasionally. I'm sure that you can find some in the instances of those areas as well.

Shadowlander

the bats and in stillmore north side in with the ogres

Closed Thread